Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well it is better than my hand....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I have issues giving a bj. My jaw starts to hurt realy bad. I still will do it for dh. Dh also married me knowing i dont like to do it but i realy realy try for him. His responce? Well it is better than my hand....that comment realy bothered me...then he will go on for days bitching if i use it for only forplay. He has gone for a long ass time befor coming before (he has been like that with every woman he has been with. Bjs could take him up to 30 minutes to cum) i am serioulsy fed up. Why cant he just appretiate that i try?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chevygirl0617
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Better than his hand? With that attitude, I would stop doing them. He's acting as if he's entitled to them. Oral sex is not a given; it's a privilege that should be treated as such. 

It's like if I were to tell my husband to go down on me, and then say it's better than using my fingers. 

roxanna79
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Well atleast he didnt say its worse than his hand. Sorry but I find its always better to try to put a positive spin on things.

I would just ask him if he likes them when he says yes tell him to meet you have way and not drag them out (you can build to that) and you would like giving them more often.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
first12jump
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:54 PM

My jaw gets sore really fast too mama, I feel your pain.

jlbelknap35
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:03 PM
I'm the same way with my jaw hurting fast and he takes forever too. I usually start with a BJ and eventually just jump on top, he prefers it like that too though. Or if we can't have sex ( after babies) I will do a BJ and just finish with my hand and a good lube and just use my mouth at the top. I will say that is a dick thing to say, my Ds has never said that to me but I'm also not against giving him head either.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ariesmom20
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:49 PM

so true that kind of talk would bring him into bj shutdown. bet he would never say a unkind word again

Quoting Chevygirl0617:

Better than his hand? With that attitude, I would stop doing them. He's acting as if he's entitled to them. Oral sex is not a given; it's a privilege that should be treated as such. 

It's like if I were to tell my husband to go down on me, and then say it's better than using my fingers. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:26 PM

My jaw gets sore fast too

PartyGalAnne
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Cherry sleeve, flavored lube. Done and done.
madesha
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:05 AM
I am really appreciate you
IndianaWynette
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Honey..Two can playt that game, ask him to go down on you and wait for 30 minutes while he uses his tounge and see if his gets sore. just tell him once he starts, if he stops before you pop he has to start all over again cause it messes you up..cause he will tell you that

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Lol i would but i hate oral in general. I hate it being done.

Quoting IndianaWynette:

Honey..Two can playt that game, ask him to go down on you and wait for 30 minutes while he uses his tounge and see if his gets sore. just tell him once he starts, if he stops before you pop he has to start all over again cause it messes you up..cause he will tell you that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)