Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stressed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I have been with the same guy since 14. Married him and lost my virginity to him. Ive noticed other guys before and may have wondered how it is to have sex with them but never like this. So I am so turned on by a guy I know and I can't help it. I don't know if its because I've only been with one person but I think about f-ing him at least once a day. I feel so bad but I can't help it. Now he has made it perfectly clear he is interested in me too. This is the first time I've made it known to another guy that I'm turned on by them in over 13 years. I don't know how to stop how I feel. I don't want to cheat on my husband but this is the first time I've wanted to have sex with someone as much as him. I need advice QUICK.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

If you love your husband and want to continue the marriage, DO NOT GIVE IN.  Its natural to be attracted to other guys, its in our nature to like it to be liked, but end it there !! Yes you started young, but by choice. Its ok to have fantasies. work on turning on and suprizing your husband, tell him you need to know you are still sexy to him.  Do not talk with this other guy alone anymore,  if he is a "friend" he will understand your decision.  If he is persistant, he is no gentleman or friend.  if he is in a relationship already, then he is willing to CHEAT NOW  and he will again eventually. Take it from someone who knows..... My husband of 18 years left me for my best friend, and has already left her for another mutual friend.......

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:19 PM
2 moms liked this

Don't do it. It will ruin your life.

IndianaWynette
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:11 AM

There is an old saying..The grass is always looks greener on the other side..This is rarely however the case as my DD's will tell you..I was married at 14 and remained so 29 yrs. till he died. If you love your husband try using this sexual energy to try to spice up life in your bedroom....Candles..Soft Music..New Nightie

momofcrazypants
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I agree with the other ladies, it may seem like it would be amazing when you think about it but it will just make a big mess. It's normal to be attracted to other people, just use all of that later in the bedroom with you and DH.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Thanks for the advice. I have been using my sexual energy on him. I am completely attracted to my husband and he is to me. He works hard and is tired often and it often leaves me unsatisfied and craving more. Lately especially I feel like I'm burdening him with sex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I've been with the same man since I was 15.  I got pregnant at 15 and had our first baby at 16.  He is 12 years older than I.  Don't cheat.  Try to renew the passion for your husband. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:23 AM

i have only slept with my fiance and one other guy so i know how you feel. You feel like you are missing out at times or have curiosity. You can't help who you are attracted to just if you act on it or not. I think it would all depend on how open your husband was. if he is a very open person then talk to him about how you feel and just let him know  you love him but you do have these SEXUAL feelings about somone and wanted to let him konw and see what he says. you may just need to get it out of your system.

LilMissMama92
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Cut off all contact with dude! the though of him might still be there. but at least u wont be around the temptation

maria1613
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:37 AM
I agree with everyone else, don't do it! There will always be something tempting you whether it's a certain food that isn't on your diet, or another man, etc. But stay strong. If it's really an issue, tell your dh. But otherwise take your sexual tension for the othe man and use it on your dh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)