Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The best marital aid you've never heard of...

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:58 PM
  • 30 Replies

The Ped Egg. That's right, the foot scraper you seen on those tv commercials is one of the best inventions ever. My parents have been married for over 38 years, and one thing I noticed is that they rubbed each others feet on the couch at night.

When my husband and I were dating, he wouldn't let me touch his feet because he was embarrassed about his smelly feet (which isn't nearly as bad as my brothers...), but he said his feet hurt when he came home from work and I offered to rub them. He loved it and he rubs my feet too, it's a bonding thing. I don't get grossed out, I wash my hands after, that's what soap is for.

Anyone else rub their spouse's feet?

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katvixenstar
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:05 PM
I used to alot ALOT when my honey was a milker. (At a dairy farm :P) his feet would always be sore, and his skin would get really hard, i used sooo much lotion on his feet! He's not a milker anymore tho, and i kind of miss rubbing his feet for him. I don't think he's ever rubbed mine tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Queen_Sheila
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Give him a hint, or maybe make a neon sign, some guys need that.

Quoting katvixenstar:

I used to alot ALOT when my honey was a milker. (At a dairy farm :P) his feet would always be sore, and his skin would get really hard, i used sooo much lotion on his feet! He's not a milker anymore tho, and i kind of miss rubbing his feet for him. I don't think he's ever rubbed mine tho.

katvixenstar
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Lmao. I should. Last time i said something about doing something with his feet (either rubbing them or trimming his toetails can't remember now) he made some crack about me having a fetish. :P

Quoting Queen_Sheila:

Give him a hint, or maybe make a neon sign, some guys need that.

Quoting katvixenstar:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine2plus2
by Sunshine on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband feet are to ticklish he wont let me but he rubs mine!

shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:43 PM
I rub his feet and clip his toe nails. He loves it and I always get something in return.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
muchlovedby4
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:50 AM
My SO won't let me touch his feet, but he loooves my back rubs. I've actually put him to sleep a couple times, which i don't mind- he works hard.
CAmom30
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I use to rub my hubby's. but he never returned the favor. I asked him one night he said "no I Don't like feet. " so I stopped. Was that bad of me? Should I still do it eve though he doesn't? 

Beauty91805
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Yes I rub his feet and care for his nails because he sucks at it lol. He rubs mines too :-)
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:40 PM

No, Feet really gross me out. I've been making more of an effort, lol

Angelanscalf89
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:42 PM
My fiance has stinky feet and bad nails so no but even if his feet were percet? No and I dont like mine being touched
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)