Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No more sexytime. :(

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:03 AM
  • 68 Replies

Hi. I'm Linda.  I'll introduce myself more in the intro forum but I'm just really stressed out.  I'm overweight to begin with.  It's terrible.  During the summer, I have to put toiletpaper under my breasts in my bra just to stand a chance with the heat.  My husband, Mike, has to remind me to throw the toiletpaper out of my bra before I get into bed or he'll be grossed out to the point of not wanting to have sex with me.  He already doesn't want to and that makes it worse.

Well, we got pregnant.  It's been so bittersweet.  I'm glowing that I have this child in me, our child, but now he sleeps on the couch.  He says I'm flatulant when I sleep and this has never happened before.  Further, I will start to show soon and this is going to make me even bigger and he really won't want to have sex with me. I don't know what to do to make myself sexier for him.

If anyone has suggestions (other than losing weight), I could really use them. Thanks!

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:12 AM
19 moms liked this

Get a better husband.

PartyGalAnne
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:15 AM
3 moms liked this
Maybe not lose weight( as that will be unhealthy for the baby), but do some toning exercises. Like with small hand weights, leg Lifts in the chair, walk more etc.
Use deodorant under your boobs, or a talc. Between your thighs too if you're heavy there.
You're going to have a little life depending on you. Get yourself healthy after this baby comes!
Paperfishies
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't use this pregnancy as an excuse to eat whatever you want. Eat healthily and throw all junk food out. Stay active. Try to walk every day, take a pregnant yoga class.
When you pop that baby out, start working on yourself. Be healthy for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyUndearest
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:05 AM

@Anonymous: I'm a Catholic woman and I don't believe in divorcing to "Get a better husband."  I'm a believer in faith and working it out and fighting for my man.

@PartyGalAnne: I was thinking about doing some exercises.  Maybe what you suggested and not PX90 crap.

@Motherfunker: I don't think it's my diet.  I use enemas now so that I'm purged before I go to sleep.  It seems to help.

MommyUndearest
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Paperfishies:

Don't use this pregnancy as an excuse to eat whatever you want. Eat healthily and throw all junk food out. Stay active. Try to walk every day, take a pregnant yoga class.

Why do you assume I eat whatever I want just because I'm overweight?  I'm a little offended.

MommyUndearest
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:16 AM

No. I use the generic CVS brand ones.  They come in a pack of 6 and are frequently on sale.

MommyUndearest
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry, I don't put enemas in my mouth.  I'd rather have my husband's peen when he feels like sharing.

Paperfishies
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Did I say that? You getting defensive tells me you do.

The fact of the matter is many women use pregnancy as an excuse to go hog wild. This is why so many women end up gaining more than 25 pounds.
Studies have shown the more over weight you are the less weight you need to gain during pregnancy.

Quoting MommyUndearest:

Quoting Paperfishies:

Why do you assume I eat whatever I want just because I'm overweight?  I'm a little offended.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:29 AM
3 moms liked this
You're a farting sweaty mess. I don't blame him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:37 AM
2 moms liked this

Why is everyone being so mean?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN