Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi. I'm Linda.  I'll introduce myself more in the intro forum but I'm just really stressed out.  I'm overweight to begin with.  It's terrible.  During the summer, I have to put toiletpaper under my breasts in my bra just to stand a chance with the heat.  My husband, Mike, has to remind me to throw the toiletpaper out of my bra before I get into bed or he'll be grossed out to the point of not wanting to have sex with me.  He already doesn't want to and that makes it worse.

Well, we got pregnant.  It's been so bittersweet.  I'm glowing that I have this child in me, our child, but now he sleeps on the couch.  He says I'm flatulant when I sleep and this has never happened before.  Further, I will start to show soon and this is going to make me even bigger and he really won't want to have sex with me. I don't know what to do to make myself sexier for him.

If anyone has suggestions (other than losing weight), I could really use them. Thanks!

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:48 AM

I know what it is like to be in a verbally abusive relationship. You make excuses for the person because you love them. They break you to the point where you do not think you can do any better. I will say that she does need to remember to take the tissues out of her bra....but there are ways that a good husband can approach this without being so mean.

Quoting Paperfishies:

Lol. She said nothing in her OP that even hinted at her husband being abusive. Her toilet paper soaked in tit sweat grosses him out, it would gross anyone out. Would you want your husband putting his sweaty ball sack on you?
Would you want to sleep next to someone who farted on you all night long?
Sorry, that's fucking gross. He did the right thing by moving to the couch, he could have been a total dick and woke her up and told her to go elsewhere.
If my husband came to bed with sweaty balls and farted on me all night long, I probably wouldn't be all that horny, either.

A person truly cannot help if they are not physically attracted to someone. As a married couple they should both be 100% honest with each other and what needs to change, then they both need to put the work in.

Quoting Ronda2012:

He's being very emotionally abusive :(  I'd definitely get counseling for myself. Also, please be aware that sometimes, abusive men like this begin to hit during pregnancy. Have a safety plan just in case. 

FYI - My husband now would NEVER in a million years say or do anything like that. Good guys are out there. My ex husband used to say and do stuff like that to me all the time. It culminated when he attacked me 2 1/2 years ago. I still have a brain injury that is partially disabling.

cRystienah
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Whoa. I couldn't stay with someone like that.. :/ I don't know any suggestions besides, find a new man cause you deserve better!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:50 AM
2 moms liked this

OP do you mind answering some questions?

MommyUndearest
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:52 AM

@Anonymous: Go ahead.

Paperfishies
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Again, where is he being mean? I too have been in an emotionally and verbally abusive relationship and no where in this thread has she stated he is abusive towards her.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know what it is like to be in a verbally abusive relationship. You make excuses for the person because you love them. They break you to the point where you do not think you can do any better. I will say that she does need to remember to take the tissues out of her bra....but there are ways that a good husband can approach this without being so mean.

Quoting Paperfishies:

Lol. She said nothing in her OP that even hinted at her husband being abusive. Her toilet paper soaked in tit sweat grosses him out, it would gross anyone out. Would you want your husband putting his sweaty ball sack on you?
Would you want to sleep next to someone who farted on you all night long?
Sorry, that's fucking gross. He did the right thing by moving to the couch, he could have been a total dick and woke her up and told her to go elsewhere.
If my husband came to bed with sweaty balls and farted on me all night long, I probably wouldn't be all that horny, either.

A person truly cannot help if they are not physically attracted to someone. As a married couple they should both be 100% honest with each other and what needs to change, then they both need to put the work in.

Quoting Ronda2012:

He's being very emotionally abusive :(  I'd definitely get counseling for myself. Also, please be aware that sometimes, abusive men like this begin to hit during pregnancy. Have a safety plan just in case. 

FYI - My husband now would NEVER in a million years say or do anything like that. Good guys are out there. My ex husband used to say and do stuff like that to me all the time. It culminated when he attacked me 2 1/2 years ago. I still have a brain injury that is partially disabling.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:55 AM

First I am sorry if these questions are intrusive....

What is your height/Weight. (pre-pregnancy if you would like)

Also what do you eat on a typical day...for instance what did you eat today?

Paperfishies
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:58 AM
2 moms liked this
Again, where is he being an ass? He doesn't want to have sex because her sweaty toilet paper turns him off.
That isn't being an ass.

Quoting Ronda2012:

I'm sorry, but being an ass like that IS abuse. Plain and simple. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happy41ce
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Bahahahha your ass to clean yourself out

Quoting MotherFunker:

So wait, where the hell do you put them?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IndianaWynette
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:05 AM

Thats just down right cruel.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're a farting sweaty mess. I don't blame him.

BeansandMash
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Okay. In that case pray for him and see how that goes. I'm not sorry if I'm coming across as a bitch, because you are coming up with a lot of excuses. As a woman who has lost a lot of weight I have no empathy for those who want to complain, but don't want to do anything about it.

Quoting MommyUndearest:

@Anonymous: I'm a Catholic woman and I don't believe in divorcing to "Get a better husband."  I'm a believer in faith and working it out and fighting for my man.

@PartyGalAnne: I was thinking about doing some exercises.  Maybe what you suggested and not PX90 crap.

@Motherfunker: I don't think it's my diet.  I use enemas now so that I'm purged before I go to sleep.  It seems to help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)