Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whore It Up In The Bedroom

Posted by   + Show Post

Whore up your rank! Go for it. Post pictures, randoms words, stupid stuff.. Whatever you want. Just go for it. (:

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Replies (11-20):
bchic24
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:29 AM
I never see actual pic posts in here anymore =(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:30 AM
2 moms liked this

This is what I'm making for dinner tonight! Tried them a while back and loved them! So I've decided it's time for round two!
bchic24
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

And this is dessert!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I do whore it up in the bedroom.  I want to keep my man happy.  I meet him at the door with a kiss and my hand immeditely goes to his penis for a quick hand job.

bchic24
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I just love how these pics turned out. This is one of the photos I did for my friend of her son when he was born! My first hospital photoshoot! I'm still shocked to walk into her house and see my pics framed all over her walls!
jenn75
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Great photo! You're talented.

Quoting bchic24:

I just love how these pics turned out. This is one of the photos I did for my friend of her son when he was born! My first hospital photoshoot! I'm still shocked to walk into her house and see my pics framed all over her walls!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Thank you! I didn't even know I could do it lol I've had zero training. But I think I'll stick with trying to become a midwife, because that's where my real passion is.

Quoting jenn75:

Great photo! You're talented.

Quoting bchic24:

mybaby77
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:55 AM

horny....

mybaby77
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:56 AM

awww   that's so cute!!!  

Quoting bchic24:

Soon2bMami.
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:56 AM

good morning

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)