Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whore It Up In The Bedroom

Posted by   + Show Post

Whore up your rank! Go for it. Post pictures, randoms words, stupid stuff.. Whatever you want. Just go for it. (:

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Replies (21-30):
Soon2bMami.
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting bchic24:

I just love how these pics turned out. This is one of the photos I did for my friend of her son when he was born! My first hospital photoshoot! I'm still shocked to walk into her house and see my pics framed all over her walls!

I LOVE THIS! I wish the girl at my hospital would've taken pictures of ds like this //;

bchic24
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Thank you! Lol my son's were so chubby and swollen when he was born! This little guy was a skinny little thing but still adorable!

Quoting mybaby77:

awww   that's so cute!!!  

Quoting bchic24:

I just love how these pics turned out. This is one of the photos I did for my friend of her son when he was born! My first hospital photoshoot! I'm still shocked to walk into her house and see my pics framed all over her walls!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lindsayhoy0612
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:59 AM
4 moms liked this
I'm sitting here trying to nurse dd and she keeps turning her head to watch tv leaving my boob out then coming back for more.... THIS ISN'T A BUFFET CHICKY GET TO EATIN'
bchic24
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Same here! That's why I decided to give hers a try because she gave birth at the same hospital. I hated the pics I got and didn't want her to hate hers too. I didn't order even one they took! I just took my own once I was okay enough to get up and move around.

Quoting Soon2bMami.:

Quoting bchic24:

I LOVE THIS! I wish the girl at my hospital would've taken pictures of ds like this //;

mybaby77
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:02 AM

it's amazing how fast they grow!   in one month you will look back and see how much he's grown...

Quoting bchic24:

Thank you! Lol my son's were so chubby and swollen when he was born! This little guy was a skinny little thing but still adorable!

Quoting mybaby77:

awww   that's so cute!!!  

Quoting bchic24:

Soon2bMami.
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Quoting bchic24:

Same here! That's why I decided to give hers a try because she gave birth at the same hospital. I hated the pics I got and didn't want her to hate hers too. I didn't order even one they took! I just took my own once I was okay enough to get up and move around.

Quoting Soon2bMami.:

Quoting bchic24:

yea i hate  mines also, i asked the woman to give me a second to atleast do my hair, she didnt wait! i look tired, swollen, and with frankensteins wife type hair! ugh!! she keeps calling me to order them, i stopped answering a looong time ago.

bchic24
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Well my son is two now lol and he's a big boy! 3 ft 1 in and 32 lbs. and he only turned two in November. So trust me I already look back and miss my tiny boy!

Quoting mybaby77:

it's amazing how fast they grow!   in one month you will look back and see how much he's grown...

Quoting bchic24:

Quoting mybaby77:

awww   that's so cute!!!  

Quoting bchic24:

bchic24
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Are you kidding? The woman who did ours was in and out in five minutes and didn't even take any of me with him!

Quoting Soon2bMami.:

Quoting bchic24:

Quoting Soon2bMami.:

Quoting bchic24:

yea i hate  mines also, i asked the woman to give me a second to atleast do my hair, she didnt wait! i look tired, swollen, and with frankensteins wife type hair! ugh!! she keeps calling me to order them, i stopped answering a looong time ago.

Nicki1995
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I am so jealous! Im getting there lol

Quoting bchic24:

Ok I know I've posted this on confessions already but I'm soooo happy with my work-out results that I feel like bragging a bit. 163 to 120!

bchic24
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I still have work to do but it nice to finally see results! GL how far do you have to go?

Quoting Nicki1995:

I am so jealous! Im getting there lol

Quoting bchic24:

Ok I know I've posted this on confessions already but I'm soooo happy with my work-out results that I feel like bragging a bit. 163 to 120!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)