Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You whores!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Whore up your rank ladies (; post what you like, just no arguments please!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Replies (11-20):
cuttieiam
by Bella (California) on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Quoting Nicki1995:

I am only a whore for my hubby! .....Unless one of you ladies want to um...LMAO! Jk ;)

How the heck did I miss this
I want u to be my whore! ... I will be nice to u tho ... ;)
Nicki1995
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Hehe..Well in that case... ;)

Quoting cuttieiam:

Quoting Nicki1995:

I am only a whore for my hubby! .....Unless one of you ladies want to um...LMAO! Jk ;)

How the heck did I miss this
I want u to be my whore! ... I will be nice to u tho ... ;)

first12jump
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting cuttieiam:

Quoting Anonymous:

I probably was as a teenager.....had sex with lots of guys and believed their "lines" about how beautiful I was when they wanted to  play with my big boobs  and wet pussy.  However, I settled down with a good man who allows me to be a quiet, respectable SAHM.

All I'm gonna say is " I read big boobs and wet pussy and I forgot the point of the comment" lol

HAHAHAHA I also got to "big boobs" and stopped reading to think about them a bit...

mommybellygirl
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Quoting cuttieiam:

Quoting Anonymous:

I probably was as a teenager.....had sex with lots of guys and believed their "lines" about how beautiful I was when they wanted to  play with my big boobs  and wet pussy.  However, I settled down with a good man who allows me to be a quiet, respectable SAHM.

All I'm gonna say is " I read big boobs and wet pussy and I forgot the point of the comment" lol

me too lol. what were we talking about again?

first12jump
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mommybellygirl:

Quoting cuttieiam:

Quoting Anonymous:

Now, boobs! What do you like about them? I like the attention they get and getting them "massaged" lol I've never met a guy who didn't want to help me when I check for lumps or irregularities.

cuttieiam
by Bella (California) on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting mommybellygirl:

Ur cute
mommybellygirl
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Quoting first12jump:

Quoting mommybellygirl:

Quoting cuttieiam:

Quoting Anonymous:

Now, boobs! What do you like about them? I like the attention they get and getting them "massaged" lol I've never met a guy who didn't want to help me when I check for lumps or irregularities.

What is there not to like about boobs lol. mmm.

butcher
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:18 AM

im dissapointed that u are jk....;)

Quoting Nicki1995:

Nicki1995
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont have to be ;)

Quoting butcher:

im dissapointed that u are jk....;)

Quoting Nicki1995:

MOM-MOMMY-MOM
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Boobs I like mine to be nibbled

Quoting first12jump:

Quoting mommybellygirl:

Quoting cuttieiam:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)