• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to In the Bedroom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the In the Bedroom group!

Spice up your love life and seek support and advice on sexual issues here on In the Bedroom! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**ANONYMOUS posting is here on In the Bedroom!**

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Replies (61-70):
krule91
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi every one my name is kristine i will be 22 in 2 weeks i have 2 kids my daughter is 4 and my son is 2. I just got divorced from my sons father a year ago but we have been on and off for the past couple years. We dont really have sex any more especially not like when we first got together and that was almost 5 years ago. Any ways what can we do to spice up the relationship?
Cafe Steph
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Sorry you had to suffer so long before you found a good doctor to do what you needed, but glad you're doing better now. :)

Quoting mikemantha:

Hi I'm Mary just turned 30 jan 2 ! Had a hysterectomy back in oct and sex life has been awesome since ! After having our son our sex life suffered due to pain and libido .. Finally a doctor they cared and had a hysterectomy but left my ovaries . 

Cant wait to get to know this group and fun ! 

Cafe Steph
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Hi! There are lots of great ideas here for spicing things up, from new positions, to adding in toys, and more. Just keep reading and you'll find them, or better yet, start a new post to ask for some ideas and you'll receive tons. :)

Quoting krule91:

Hi every one my name is kristine i will be 22 in 2 weeks i have 2 kids my daughter is 4 and my son is 2. I just got divorced from my sons father a year ago but we have been on and off for the past couple years. We dont really have sex any more especially not like when we first got together and that was almost 5 years ago. Any ways what can we do to spice up the relationship?

mikemantha
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi Steph ! Thanks so much . It took so long to find a good doctor to actually listen to me . But now all is fixed and so far going good ! Me and the hubby are doing alot better in all areas now ;)

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Sorry you had to suffer so long before you found a good doctor to do what you needed, but glad you're doing better now. :)

Quoting mikemantha:

Hi I'm Mary just turned 30 jan 2 ! Had a hysterectomy back in oct and sex life has been awesome since ! After having our son our sex life suffered due to pain and libido .. Finally a doctor they cared and had a hysterectomy but left my ovaries . 

Cant wait to get to know this group and fun ! 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommytoacloud
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
My name is megan im21 single i have a 16 month old son
ToraTigerMama
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey there! I am 27 years old and in a relationship with one of the best men in the world. I am by no means new to CafeMom, just had to create a new profile. So this me saying "Hi" and I hope I meet some new friends.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi y'all

I'm 28yrs old, married  and mum to a nearly 3yr old girl. Just want to know what other women are going through in the bedroom and how i can spice up mine...

Cafe Steph
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Welcome back! :) We're happy to have you here with us. :)

Quoting ToraTigerMama:

Hey there! I am 27 years old and in a relationship with one of the best men in the world. I am by no means new to CafeMom, just had to create a new profile. So this me saying "Hi" and I hope I meet some new friends.

Getinspired8
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Crystal the mother of 6. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful love life with my hubby after all the kids we still make time for it!😍
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

what do you do if you THINK he is maybe cheating?  like on his computer? or text?  his phone is fairly tricky, for me anyways. i think he hides messages.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)