Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Masterbation is cheating

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have a friend who believes that masterbation is cheating!!! She doesn't do it or allow her girlfriend too. She thinks it means you don't need your SO if you do it your self.

Anyone else agree with this?
How many of you or your SO would be considered cheating?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Replies (31-40):
PartyGalAnne
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Can you say CONTROL ISSUES??

I mean as part of Dom/sub play that kind of control is acceptable, but for most people, masturbation is just another bodily function. Otherwise orgasm/nocturnal emission wouldn't happen in your sleep!

katvixenstar
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Well, i'm a cheater then XD
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CJsMommy92
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:15 PM

It isn't cheating atall. We all have fantasies and that's fine as long as you don't actually go out having sex with other people

MommaTasha1003
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:19 PM

blank staresidesplittinglaughter

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:20 PM

I have a friend that is going through a divorce now.  He, and his wife, went to counseling before deciding to end things.  The counselor asked if there had been any cheating and the wife said yes.   She said that every time he masturbated that he was cheating on her.  He was blown away and said that the counselor was surprised as well. 

KRIZZ25
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:21 PM
bs .. he is full of crap.
MommaTasha1003
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:22 PM

You best not check yourself out in the mirror either! smile

Quoting jenn75:

Bullshit!
There is no way I'd ever be with someone who wouldn't "allow" ME to play with MYSELF.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Only if it begins to interfere with our sex life.  I don't care if DH does, but if I start to feel unsatisfied I will ask him to cut back or stop.

Now, couples have a right to establish their own rules and boundaries without being judged.  If she and her girlfriend agree to this rule, then breaking that rule would be considered cheating.  If one or the other is unhappy with the rule, they need to communicate.

AnHpuresugar
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Which post is this in response to?  I'm confused.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

bs .. he is full of crap.

bozobean
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:28 PM
It's not cheating, and it's only a problem if you choose it over your partner/spouse. Your friend is an extremely insecure idiot.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN