Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant and Need Sex Positions

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I am 7 months pregnant and finding that my baby belly is getting in the way of my sex life. My husband and I still have a very active sex life (4-5 times a week) but I don't want to be doing the same old positions. We have mastered doggie style, reverse cow girl, girl on top but to me these are all kind  of boring. I am not one to just lay down and let him do all the work.

Any suggestions on other positions that you found easy with a belly? Intimate ones? Not so intimate one ;)

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:56 PM
I was gonna suggest on top but you got me beat with the reverse one lol.. Im 36 weeks and find it so annoying trying to have sex now. my stomach gets so hard and contracts when trying to reach orgasm its so frustrating!!!!!
Cowgirl_Momma19
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Lay on your side, he kneels in front of you (like missionary) with your upper leg on one of his shoulders. Worked for me when I was smuggling my basketball:) lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Doggy worked best for me

TheLadyAmalthea
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Spooning. Intimate, yet no straining on your part. You just get to lay on your side while he does all the work behind you.

only2nknown
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I haven't tried this yet...but I've heard the side of the bed is good too.

"The edge of the bed sex position (TheDr.Ruth and Dr.Amos pregnancy sex position) offers many possibilities for greater comfort during pregnancy. You can lie on the bed (on your side, or briefly on your back) at the edge of the bed and your partner can be off the bed, either on their knees or standing up. Combined with the rear entryposition, you can be off the bed on your knees (with a pillow underneath them) and rest your upper torso on the bed, with your belly off the bed."

http://www.babymed.com/sex-positions/drruth-and-dr-amos-sex-position - a link to a pic and more description.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)