Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I miss sex... *sniffle* [EDIT to clarify]

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm at my mom's in IL again... for however long it takes until DF gets enough money to get us a house, and get DD and me back to TN. Long story short, we hit a big rough patch... DF is not my daughter's father. He finally wanted a part of her life, but wanted the paternity test just to be sure, and when the results came back, DF had a hard time with it.. at that point I was already getting ready to come to my mom's, and DF had moved closer to work and I was at his mom's still. I honestly thought we were going to split up because of how he had pushed me away... but we worked through that.. he even said he's going to re-propose!! But I haven't had sex since he was here with us, which is like... Christmas night. I miss it so much. :( I miss the cuddling and the caressing and the kissing! I have my toy, but that only does so much. 

Just had to vent a little bit. :/

Update:

Okay. Since there seems to be an issue. When DD was conceived it was BEFORE DF and I got together. The father wanted nothing to do with DD until this past November and asked for a paternity test because he didn't trust my word. DF has always been the daddy, he held DD first, he changed her first diaper, he has supported us and taken care of DD as his own. When my ex wanted the test, and when we got the results back, DF took it really hard, and part of him wanted to leave. But he didn't. So no, I did not cheat on him. He knows the entire story. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Replies (11-14):
andiecheyenne
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Actually my daughter was concieved before DF and I got together. Thank you very much. Try asking questions before assuming stuff. 

Quoting Anonymous:

So.... You cheated on him and now you're complaining about the lack of sex?

andiecheyenne
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:14 AM

oh I know. :) they just don't know what the hell they're talking about and/or they're trying to get a rise out of me so they can feel good about themselves. I know how our relationship is, and that's what's important. DF just told me tonight that we're looking at getting a house/apartment in the next 6 months. :) I'm excited!

Quoting joaquinsmommy7:

Well doesn't hurt to try BTW ignore the unnecessary comments some people have to hide their identity because obviously wana act like they are perfect lol ... good luck momma i hope things get better for your family asap !!!

Quoting andiecheyenne:

We've actually done that... sent pics to each other, but then do it through texting... We used to role play online (not together.. but that'd be fun.. heehee), so that was easier for us. We've never tried phone, though.

Quoting joaquinsmommy7:

Yea i mean definitely not as good as the real thing but spice it up give it a go ! Send him a sexy picture right before or after :)

Quoting andiecheyenne:

Maybe if I were home alone... I hadn't thought of that, tbh...

Quoting joaquinsmommy7:

Sorry Momma i hope things go great when it finally happens ... phone sex @ least ??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:37 AM

It WAS a question, Einstein.

Quoting andiecheyenne:

Actually my daughter was concieved before DF and I got together. Thank you very much. Try asking questions before assuming stuff. 

Quoting Anonymous:

andiecheyenne
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Okay, let me rephrase. You should ask RELEVENT questions before assuming that I was cheating on my DF. Although I wasn't very clear in my post. But jumping to conclusions kinda makes you look like an ass. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It WAS a question, Einstein.

Quoting andiecheyenne:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)