Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CLICK HERE to join us on the Love & Marriage group!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:52 PM
  • 23 Replies
5 moms liked this

Join us on Love & Marriage for advice and support for all aspects of your relationship!

wedding    lesbians

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
naynay76
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:09 AM
2 moms liked this

let's see my name is stacy.my husband and i have been together for a lil over 8 years.i have 3 daughters, ages,20,19,13 my husband and i have a wonderful marriage he truly has me head over heels in love with him!

Cafe Steph
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Hi Stacy!

It's great to meet you! You should join us on the Love & Marriage group by clicking on this signature image:

Quoting naynay76:

let's see my name is stacy.my husband and i have been together for a lil over 8 years.i have 3 daughters, ages,20,19,13 my husband and i have a wonderful marriage he truly has me head over heels in love with him!

mossyoakmother
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is audri iv been married just now 3 years I have 2 children 2year old boy and a 8month old girl im 22 and my dh is 28.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MA39
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Korrie.  My BF and I have been together for little over 3 yrs.  He is helping raise my two kids, 16 yr old daughter and 10 yr old son.  I am totally infatuated with him..lol

Cafe Steph
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Hi Audri!

Welcome to In the Bedroom! We'd love to have you join us on the Love & Marriage group, too:

Quoting mossyoakmother:

Hi my name is audri iv been married just now 3 years I have 2 children 2year old boy and a 8month old girl im 22 and my dh is 28.

Cafe Steph
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Welcome to In the Bedroom, Korrie! It sounds like he's a keeper! Tell us about him on the Love & Marriage group, too:

Quoting MA39:

Hi, my name is Korrie.  My BF and I have been together for little over 3 yrs.  He is helping raise my two kids, 16 yr old daughter and 10 yr old son.  I am totally infatuated with him..lol

Supergirl42
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:19 PM
2 moms liked this

hi i'm CAT and i have 3 kids and i have been married almost 7 years we have our issues and i'm so excited to find a spot to discuss things and get advice!!

Proudmommy697
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this

hi i like to be in the group

bow down

ladypink89
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Laura,my husband and i have been together for almost 5 years now we have 3 beautiful kids ( 8,3,and 1 month today) we have been through alot but have pulled through and are doing better than ever,very much in love i dont think i could be any happier than i am.

bluskies86
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
hi my name is dana. i have been married to my hubby for almost 3 years but altogether for 6. we have a lil boy who is 3, and we love him so much! dh and i have our falling outs but we always manage to over come them! so happy that this group is here, i have no girl friends to talk about love and marriage with!! im so excited!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)