Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone like to be fisted? My dh loves to do it(I only occasionally let him) sometimes it hurts, others it feels amazing and I squirt.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Replies (51-60):
ACDC_fan
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:35 PM

HELL noooooooo. omg, nauseous.....lol.....I'd use my fist ON my hubby if he tried to do it. thankfully it grosses him out too haha
I just can't. I'm sorry, I just...no. 

armstrong7984
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Owies
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:47 PM
3 moms liked this

How tight you are has nothing to do with if you can be fisted. He can't just shove it up there. *eyeroll*  Its a process that can take a hr before it even gets in. and it always starts with fingers first not the whole fist.

Your judgement towards the women who enjoy this kind of kink shows your lack of maturity.

Quoting mommieofII:

Uh... My bf fist would not fit up there... That says a lot for ur vjay jay ....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:48 PM

fisting!? I can't even take his penis half of the time (not that he's huge but I just can't)

Nicki1995
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow...4 fingers hurt like hell for me. The biggest i can handle is my hubby's dick ;)

spooky415
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:53 PM
No. Four fingers is my max.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strength4Karma
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:18 PM
I couldn't imagine being fisted. He cant even get two fingers in there. I'm a lot younger than him and my vagina is extremely tight. The first few months with him felt like I was losing my virginity all over again. It took a while to get use to his cock. Sex is great now. But that's about as far as it goes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Judesmom333
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
gross
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charmgirl
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM
3 moms liked this
I fucking love it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Whaaaat?! Omgeee that sounds like it hurts! The most we've done it's his d*ck and sometimes he'll put a finger or two in there but that's it! We've never even mentioned it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)