Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone like to be fisted? My dh loves to do it(I only occasionally let him) sometimes it hurts, others it feels amazing and I squirt.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM
I get off when df thumbs me..lol iys about all i can take. His penis is just right. Idk if i could handle his whole hand. Oh goodness.
MichaelsMom0711
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:24 PM

No way, never tried it and my SO never brought it up but hell no cuz he has some big ass hands!! lol! he just said the other night 2 fingers dont even fit easy so i can imagine his whole fist!!

Gorilla_Mama
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Never tried it but I might be open to it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:29 PM
2 moms liked this

There is no way in hell I would want that done to me. Granted I've never tried it but the thought makes my vagina cringe. 

sxysarah
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:36 PM

I don't fist with DH. I will occasionally let a gf fist me. I have to be really excited and in the mood.

kameka
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:43 PM
4 moms liked this
Never understood why this is sexy. I thought you wanted to be tight, not stretched. Can someone enlighten me?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Robe739IsBack
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
My DH tries. It really turns him on, but all I can handle is about 4 fingers (all scrunched up together) LOL! I've tried to ignore the pain & pressure, because I know he wants to, but sometimes it just hurts to bad & I have to push his hand away. I'm convinced that for some women it's impossible to stretch out that big. :/ I've delivered 3 babies naturally, (obviously stretched for that) but, DH can't stretch me w/ his hand/fist. IDK? Wish I could handle it for him, but I can't. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robe739IsBack
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:48 PM
It can really turn men on. I haven't yet discovered how the hell it could feel good for a woman, because my DH tries & it really hurts. :/
I want to (to please HIM), but really can't handle it.
I think the ellure of it (to a man) is the what convinces women to try it & some women actually enjoy it.
Sometimes I'm surprised @ the kinds of things that turn others on, but try not to judge. My DH has requested to try some odd stuff & I'd hate to turn him down. Kwim? ;)

Quoting kameka:

Never understood why this is sexy. I thought you wanted to be tight, not stretched. Can someone enlighten me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Joyceisch-armed
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:50 PM

ouch!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Half way up his forearm? wow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)