Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone like to be fisted? My dh loves to do it(I only occasionally let him) sometimes it hurts, others it feels amazing and I squirt.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Replies (41-50):
MagicTemptation
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Ive had six babies naturally so I know I'm not as tight as I once was even with exercise. I don't think I would want to continue stretching it more. kwim?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kameka
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:01 PM
I have a whole host of things that turn me on that I don't understand lol

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

It can really turn men on. I haven't yet discovered how the hell it could feel good for a woman, because my DH tries & it really hurts. :/

I want to (to please HIM), but really can't handle it.

I think the ellure of it (to a man) is the what convinces women to try it & some women actually enjoy it.

Sometimes I'm surprised @ the kinds of things that turn others on, but try not to judge. My DH has requested to try some odd stuff & I'd hate to turn him down. Kwim? ;)

Quoting kameka:

Never understood why this is sexy. I thought you wanted to be tight, not stretched. Can someone enlighten me?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Never even tried. I have a large episiotomy scar and I just think that much stretching would be painful.
jlbelknap35
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM
3 moms liked this
Just bc your tight doesn't mean it doesn't work, it just takes a lot of working up to it. Also it doesn't stretch you out like how you think, your vagina is very flexible and resilient and will go right back to being tight again, especially if you do your kegals. My husband loves fisting me but he still says he is suprized on how quickly I tighten back up and at times I'm still tighter then when I was a vergin lol.

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Not to sound stuck up but I'm way to tight for that. And I would never even want to stretch myself out for that.

LaceNBklyn
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Um yea ill just stick to what I said I have no desire for that. But im glad you like having a fist inside you to each her own.

Quoting jlbelknap35:

Just bc your tight doesn't mean it doesn't work, it just takes a lot of working up to it. Also it doesn't stretch you out like how you think, your vagina is very flexible and resilient and will go right back to being tight again, especially if you do your kegals. My husband loves fisting me but he still says he is suprized on how quickly I tighten back up and at times I'm still tighter then when I was a vergin lol.

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Not to sound stuck up but I'm way to tight for that. And I would never even want to stretch myself out for that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Lol, no. We haven't but I think it looks sexy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:30 PM

NO  WE HAVE SEX TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

wendy269
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Id try it lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Never tried and never heard
happy41ce
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Gross. No thanks. I would prefer to not be stretched out as if I were giving birth.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)