Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How mich do you have sex?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
With your dh or so?

Its like a dessert when i do get it. We been in stress and i have no sex drive when he wants some. When we do have sex its a dessert and a reward.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
huntmom1104
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this

anymore i feel like i have to make an apt to have sex ... i get it maybe once a week or once every two... its horrible

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:03 AM
Sorry i giggled on about the apt thing.... The rest me too.. sometime we go a whole month without sex.

Quoting huntmom1104:

anymore i feel like i have to make an apt to have sex ... i get it maybe once a week or once every two... its horrible

maxfield1972
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:24 AM
4 to 5 a month soon more because we are trying to get PG..♥ we slowed down alot we have been together for 6+years so I guess its bound to lessen a bit it use to be like twice a week lol honey moon faze is over lol
maxfield1972
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol I ment 2 a day ***
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:08 AM
I dont know about the honey moon faze.... dh and i will be married 5 years and dont dont hardly have sex.....once we for married the sex was coming at least 4x daily and now.we barely have sex.

It probably will get worse once i start my job on monday.

Quoting maxfield1972:

4 to 5 a month soon more because we are trying to get PG..♥ we slowed down alot we have been together for 6+years so I guess its bound to lessen a bit it use to be like twice a week lol honey moon faze is over lol

narumi74
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I am lucky if I get it once a week..:( and before we got married we did it daily! I miss those days! ...lol

lil_momma_vdv
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Mmm making love is a huge part of our relashionship.we love making the other squirm n feel good. Op....speaking of that... Good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amilin82
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Me and BF do it at least 1 a day if not 3 times a night....
floridamom34601
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Almost everyday

mizzmami
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:24 AM
When I was married (15 years) we had sex almost every day he was a horn dog with the exception of menstrual weeks and after having babies which I would make him wait 2 months I swear he acted like his penis was going to fall off so I would do him favors here in there but now that we are seperated it's been 6 months for me and I'm totally ok with no sex.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN