Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So ladies I have been reading about all these ladies want to try it out with a girl soooo I was thinking that maybe if that's what your into why not make a friend on here?? If you want together with that person or txt pics or dirty txt....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Replies (101-110):
drivenleonian
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this
The key to finding someone isn't about your weight, perceived flaws or what the other person looks like. You need to carry yourself with confidence and you will find someone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Go to newbienudes.com you can post nude pics of you and your hubby and i found girls close to me easily and they see your pics so they already know what they're getting and theres people that like everything on there. I posted for years and met some great people.. some for sex some are just friends..

Quoting mikemantha:

I wish you ladies lived closer ! I have no idea how to find a real women willing to do this here . Craigslist is a joke and they all want a model. I am not a model but confident in myself enough that I actually told hubby this fantasy and he's the one actively looking but of course Craigslist is the only way we know. We don't get out , don't like to go out . The women here are the same . We've had married women email us from our Craigslist post saying their married but hubby doesn't know . Not gonna happen ! 

Quoting Theaterchick:

Ya that is exactly how I feel. I have those moments as well were I feel I look decent then not so decent. I wish there was more easy going girls out there. And ya I won't be a homewrecker. A lot of women here wanna hide it from there men and I'm not dwn for that

Quoting mikemantha:

Omg they so high maintenance here in NM too. They want you to be perfect and skinny . Sorry but I'm not perfect not am I skinny , but I am happy with who I am and the way I look ! Kinda lol I have my moments where I think I look good and others where I don't like the way I look. And most that we have found here are married and I'm sorry I'm not going to break up a home .

Quoting Theaterchick:

Ya I'm not skinny either and I'm.in ut. The worst place. Lots of girls here are shallow and high maintenance. It really sucks

Quoting mikemantha:

I'm the same way . Once they see a pic of me and the hubby they say no thanks we aren't their type . I'm not skinny or perfect and covered in tattoos ! I'm in NM but still quiet aways away from AZ . 

Quoting Theaterchick:

Your very pretty and girls should get to know u. I have that problem to. But its there loss. Ya know?

Quoting tcm_mom:

I've been wanting to for a while. But I'm not exactly skinny. Most girl don't even take the time to get to know me. Pretty discouraging. I hope one day i can find a girl close to me in AZ. Someone I can become friends with, and have some play time

mikemantha
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Thanks so much ! Going to have to check it out today ;) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Go to newbienudes.com you can post nude pics of you and your hubby and i found girls close to me easily and they see your pics so they already know what they're getting and theres people that like everything on there. I posted for years and met some great people.. some for sex some are just friends..

Quoting mikemantha:

I wish you ladies lived closer ! I have no idea how to find a real women willing to do this here . Craigslist is a joke and they all want a model. I am not a model but confident in myself enough that I actually told hubby this fantasy and he's the one actively looking but of course Craigslist is the only way we know. We don't get out , don't like to go out . The women here are the same . We've had married women email us from our Craigslist post saying their married but hubby doesn't know . Not gonna happen ! 

Quoting Theaterchick:

Ya that is exactly how I feel. I have those moments as well were I feel I look decent then not so decent. I wish there was more easy going girls out there. And ya I won't be a homewrecker. A lot of women here wanna hide it from there men and I'm not dwn for that

Quoting mikemantha:

Omg they so high maintenance here in NM too. They want you to be perfect and skinny . Sorry but I'm not perfect not am I skinny , but I am happy with who I am and the way I look ! Kinda lol I have my moments where I think I look good and others where I don't like the way I look. And most that we have found here are married and I'm sorry I'm not going to break up a home .

Quoting Theaterchick:

Ya I'm not skinny either and I'm.in ut. The worst place. Lots of girls here are shallow and high maintenance. It really sucks

Quoting mikemantha:

I'm the same way . Once they see a pic of me and the hubby they say no thanks we aren't their type . I'm not skinny or perfect and covered in tattoos ! I'm in NM but still quiet aways away from AZ . 

Quoting Theaterchick:

Your very pretty and girls should get to know u. I have that problem to. But its there loss. Ya know?

Quoting tcm_mom:

I've been wanting to for a while. But I'm not exactly skinny. Most girl don't even take the time to get to know me. Pretty discouraging. I hope one day i can find a girl close to me in AZ. Someone I can become friends with, and have some play time

brwneyebeauty13
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Same to u

Quoting lovemynevaeh:

Well I'm not the prettiest girl in the world but if. you ever get bored you can message me !

Quoting brwneyebeauty13:

5 hours away

Quoting lovemynevaeh:

I'm in upstate ny by watertown anywhere near you? ;)

Quoting brwneyebeauty13:

Upstate. Middletown

Quoting Eyelashes23:

Manhattan. How about you?

Quoting brwneyebeauty13:

Where in ny are u

Quoting Eyelashes23:

I'm down:) I'm bi curious never been with a girl but would love to. I'm in NY

Crissy2424
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I flirt, but nothing more since I am faithful to my husband.

mikemantha
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:48 PM

No one is close to me :( sad face :( 

Quoting ZayasMommie:

Anyone!! Pic a girl!! And pm her

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah with who?

Quoting ZayasMommie:

So try it out??

Quoting Anonymous:

But I would be scared lol maybe just trading pics will be a beganing

Quoting ZayasMommie:

There are plenty of girls willing to try

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish I had somebody to do it with me!

graybealgirl
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Same here

Quoting butcher:

i wud like to but no mommies close to me.

karlamousse4
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Thats wierd I live in bradenton fl right now, bit im from brown deer wi, near Milwaukee, and I plan on moving back as soon as I start my career. Why'd you come down here?

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

Im back "home" in the Midwest now... southeast WI.

Quoting ZayasMommie:

Where do you live now?

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

I lived in Homosassa for awhile. My daughter was born in Crystal River. :)

Quoting ZayasMommie:

I live in spring hill! You?

Quoting Anonymous:

Where in FL are you?

Quoting ZayasMommie:

I live in Florida...

nothinbutsmiles
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:13 PM
My (now ex)husband was supposedly getting some fantastic job down there. Never happened. Lol

Quoting karlamousse4:

Thats wierd I live in bradenton fl right now, bit im from brown deer wi, near Milwaukee, and I plan on moving back as soon as I start my career. Why'd you come down here?

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

Im back "home" in the Midwest now... southeast WI.

Quoting ZayasMommie:

Where do you live now?

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

I lived in Homosassa for awhile. My daughter was born in Crystal River. :)

Quoting ZayasMommie:

I live in spring hill! You?

Quoting Anonymous:

Where in FL are you?

Quoting ZayasMommie:

I live in Florida...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Who says he has to know. We are curious and we really don't know if it's that or if we like it. My dh has no idea and is jealous to but this is something I must figure out and I will do it with the right one of course.

Quoting HyrulianHeroine:

this

Quoting Anonymous:

I would love to do this but unfortunately I have a very jealous husband who would not like it at all! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN