Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lunch time booty.....love it or hate it?

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:22 PM
  • 12 Replies

So dh came home at lunch time which isn't that unusual he'll stop by if he has a break between jobs. I was putting our dd down for a little nap and dh made himself a quick lunch. After he ate he came upstairs where I was putting away laudnry, well I went to put ds clothes away, came back into our room (oddly enough the door was shut) so I walked in to a naked DH on the bed...well mostly naked he kept his socks on and pulled them way up to his knees to get a laugh out of me...he's silly that way....

I asked what was up and he said "me isn't it obvious? come on baby I have to go back to work in 20 minutes". So I stripped down and told him he needed to get me going..I'm not a light switch. So he gave me oral, which was amazing, sucked and played with the boobs a bit then turned me over and hit it from the back (my fav position, and most enjoyable since I'm pretty pregnant), then we finished. He got his uniform back on, kissed me on my neck then on my lips, and left for work......REALLY glad dd got up super early this morning and was able to lay down for a nap just in time....

I love spontaneous afternoon booty :) Any quickie afternoon stories you ladies would like to share?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dee0886
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Bump....no one??

DarkSoloKnight8
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Damn that sounds hot and sexy to bad I can't get a lunch quickie my S/O works outta town. If he didn't I be getting alot of them lol or coming to him for them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
When I was in active duty Army and on lunch hour was a 1 hour and 45 break. So we used to have sex then which was a lot of fun. We used to have sex had a truck stop on bench which it was dark.Coming back from the Lion's den which was a really awesome sex shop.We did some frisky things in an elevator.Out in the country on the back roads on a blanket under the stars :) Some best times of our marriage.
2littledaisies
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:34 PM
I love it better than morning sex but it only happens on Sundays around here
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dee0886
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I use to not be able to because he worked on the other side of town. But the route he has now has him on our side so he comes home for lunch a few times a week...since dd is usually up and running around its not much of an option, but on rare occasions, i get a lil somthin.

Quoting DarkSoloKnight8:

Damn that sounds hot and sexy to bad I can't get a lunch quickie my S/O works outta town. If he didn't I be getting alot of them lol or coming to him for them.

Dee0886
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I've done the out in the open under the stars thing..its kind of a rush bc you never know if you're being watched lol. it was secluded where we were but still..who knows lol

Quoting Anonymous:

When I was in active duty Army and on lunch hour was a 1 hour and 45 break. So we used to have sex then which was a lot of fun. We used to have sex had a truck stop on bench which it was dark.Coming back from the Lion's den which was a really awesome sex shop.We did some frisky things in an elevator.Out in the country on the back roads on a blanket under the stars :) Some best times of our marriage.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I have no regrets and we don't live by Fort Riley.So if someone saw us oh well LOL.No one could tape it or get pictures. Just pure fun :)

Quoting Dee0886:

I've done the out in the open under the stars thing..its kind of a rush bc you never know if you're being watched lol. it was secluded where we were but still..who knows lol

Quoting Anonymous:

craftygrl
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I for one love it.  Anytime really

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I love it too.

nsparky1964
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Hubs comes home usually once a week for lunch, sometimes just lunch, most times its for a hot quicky
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN