Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You got a breast man?

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:52 PM
  • 61 Replies

My dh freaking loves my boobs. I swear he'd play with them all damn day if he could. They are quite nice I will say. Probably my fave part of my body. He says he wants a pillow made with a replica of my boobs sewn into it to lay his head on. He says he wishes he could take my boobs to work with him. His fave position to lay in the morning is with me facing him and his head between my boobs. He likes to say "I love them shits". (yes, my boobs are my "shits"). Are your hubbies obsessed with your boobs?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lnr187
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

yessss he is! knowing this, i read your post outloud. he is groping me now. pig. i like that pillow idea... valentines day gift? hahaha

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes! If I'm in the kitchen, he will come up behind me and take them out. He will just come and suck on my titties whenever he wants! I love it tho, we usually end up 69:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:04 PM
I love it when my husband sucks on then it feels so good
bugsmama149
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:06 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL,,, I love it. My hubby came into my work earlier and made sure to stick his hand down between my cleavage before he left. Sexual harrassment?......nope, he's my boss, I work at his store for him....damn. He likes to put his hand on my boobs and say "ah ha, I like what you've done there". Haha, idiot.

Quoting lnr187:

yessss he is! knowing this, i read your post outloud. he is groping me now. pig. i like that pillow idea... valentines day gift? hahaha

lnr187
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:09 PM

haha nice, a little office romance to keep the day interesting. my nipples are super sensitive so i LOVE that he plays with them and likes them so much :)

Quoting bugsmama149:

LOL,,, I love it. My hubby came into my work earlier and made sure to stick his hand down between my cleavage before he left. Sexual harrassment?......nope, he's my boss, I work at his store for him....damn. He likes to put his hand on my boobs and say "ah ha, I like what you've done there". Haha, idiot.

Quoting lnr187:

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Yes

Fistandantalus
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:33 PM

No, thank goodness.  I have no boobs.  I hide my chest as much as possible.  You're lucky.

erin708
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Yes. He always says that's why he liked me in hs. My big boobs. He better still like them three kids later cause they sure as hell don't look the same. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nat_Schatt
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep, my hubby is totally in love with boobs! He'll come up to me, grap my shoulders and shake me a little, then he jumps up and down all happy because he made my boobs jiggle haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hopeful_2_be
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Lol my hubby is totally a boob man!!
He'll do just about anything if it means he can touch them! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN