Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dh freaking loves my boobs. I swear he'd play with them all damn day if he could. They are quite nice I will say. Probably my fave part of my body. He says he wants a pillow made with a replica of my boobs sewn into it to lay his head on. He says he wishes he could take my boobs to work with him. His fave position to lay in the morning is with me facing him and his head between my boobs. He likes to say "I love them shits". (yes, my boobs are my "shits"). Are your hubbies obsessed with your boobs?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Replies (21-30):
liquidvelvet
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Yes

mai_sindi
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:44 PM
My boobs could use more attention, bf is an ass man
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AimSnapHolz
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:04 PM

No, thank god, because I don't have any boobs. Lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Lol.... he likes them okay I guess... they aren't much to look at, he is obsessed with me, I honestly don't see it lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Use to , but i hate my boobs to be touched
AHmom103
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Yeah, my hubby is a boob man, lol. I swear, some days, he is completely obsessed with them. I have nice boobs, but is it really necessary to touch them contstantly? Lol

bugsmama149
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Haha,my dh does the same thing. He has little sounds he'll make for mine. Like he'll bounce them up and down and go "doing doing doing". I swear, he's like a 5 yr old with a new toy. I don't complain though. He's been lookin at the same boobs for almost 10 yrs and he hasn't tired of them at all.

Quoting Nat_Schatt:

Yep, my hubby is totally in love with boobs! He'll come up to me, grap my shoulders and shake me a little, then he jumps up and down all happy because he made my boobs jiggle haha

bugsmama149
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Yep, mine's the same way. I swear he could probably find some way to get turned on by my elbow.

Quoting Momma-2boys:

My hubby is always grabbing something. If he can't get a boob he grabs the butt then the boob. He loves my body.

bugsmama149
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Aww, you hate your boobs? Thankfully I've always liked mine because I'm super critical of just about everything about myself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao mine doesnt leave mine alone any chance he gets! Drives me nuts. I hate them.

bugsmama149
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I asked my dh what he would do if he could be a woman for a day. He said he'd stay home and play with his boobs all day.

Quoting AHmom103:

Yeah, my hubby is a boob man, lol. I swear, some days, he is completely obsessed with them. I have nice boobs, but is it really necessary to touch them contstantly? Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)