Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dh freaking loves my boobs. I swear he'd play with them all damn day if he could. They are quite nice I will say. Probably my fave part of my body. He says he wants a pillow made with a replica of my boobs sewn into it to lay his head on. He says he wishes he could take my boobs to work with him. His fave position to lay in the morning is with me facing him and his head between my boobs. He likes to say "I love them shits". (yes, my boobs are my "shits"). Are your hubbies obsessed with your boobs?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Replies (31-40):
AHmom103
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I think mine would too. One of his favorite things to do in the evening after the kids are in bed is massage and lotion my boobs for an hour, lol

Quoting bugsmama149:

I asked my dh what he would do if he could be a woman for a day. He said he'd stay home and play with his boobs all day.

Quoting AHmom103:

Yeah, my hubby is a boob man, lol. I swear, some days, he is completely obsessed with them. I have nice boobs, but is it really necessary to touch them contstantly? Lol

HyrulianHeroine
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:06 PM

omg yes!! i hate it because sometimes its not sexually he does it randomly when were talking lol. doesn't bother me i just retorted back with messing with his nipples. it bothers the hell outta him, i twiddle his nipples randomly since he feels its fair to constantly play with my breast.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Yes my DH loveess my boobs too. and he knows that I love it when he plays with my boobs during sex cause I am so sensitive there and he teases me all the time! ;)

bugsmama149
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:06 PM

When you think about it, we're pretty lucky. I read so many posts on here from women whose husbands won't touch them. I can't imagine that. My dh says he'll know our marriage is over when I stop laughing at his belches. I guess I'll know our marriage is over when he doesn't wanna touch my boobs anymore!

Quoting AHmom103:

I think mine would too. One of his favorite things to do in the evening after the kids are in bed is massage and lotion my boobs for an hour, lol

Quoting bugsmama149:

I asked my dh what he would do if he could be a woman for a day. He said he'd stay home and play with his boobs all day.

Quoting AHmom103:

Yeah, my hubby is a boob man, lol. I swear, some days, he is completely obsessed with them. I have nice boobs, but is it really necessary to touch them contstantly? Lol

SassyLaLa85
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Hubby loves mine!

KRIZZ25
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:57 PM
TAKE AO LD BRAS STUFF AND SOW IT AND MAKE HIM A PILLOW.
bugsmama149
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Lol!! I hear ya!  I mean, I do like my boobs and all but to me....they're just.....boobs!  To him they're like the gold at the end of the rainbow.

Quoting KRYSTALK1013:

My husband is borderline obsessed with my boobs. He likes them more than I do.

motherslove82
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Yes he is. He is constantly touching them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommaslilmen
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:33 PM

df loves them, but not to that extent! He loves pussy more, wish he would play with my breasts more

lwalker270
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:34 PM

No, he's a butt man.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)