Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dh freaking loves my boobs. I swear he'd play with them all damn day if he could. They are quite nice I will say. Probably my fave part of my body. He says he wants a pillow made with a replica of my boobs sewn into it to lay his head on. He says he wishes he could take my boobs to work with him. His fave position to lay in the morning is with me facing him and his head between my boobs. He likes to say "I love them shits". (yes, my boobs are my "shits"). Are your hubbies obsessed with your boobs?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Replies (41-50):
bugsmama149
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:35 PM

You know, that's actually a pretty good idea. I can't sew but my Mom would probably help me out. It would definitely be something he'd never gotten before!!

Quoting KRIZZ25:

TAKE AO LD BRAS STUFF AND SOW IT AND MAKE HIM A PILLOW.

KRYSTALK1013
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Exactly! Lol. Since having my daughter, I have a new appreciation for them, but I still see them as built in baby bottles. 

Quoting bugsmama149:

Lol!! I hear ya!  I mean, I do like my boobs and all but to me....they're just.....boobs!  To him they're like the gold at the end of the rainbow.

Quoting KRYSTALK1013:

My husband is borderline obsessed with my boobs. He likes them more than I do.

babygirl_1012
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:09 PM

My SO enjoys playing with them. When we go to bed, he puts his arms around me and grabs a boob to sleep, lol, I call it his pacifier. Or every now and then I catch him looking down my shirt, which is also cute. He has only known me since i have been overweight, so my boobs at at a D pushing DD, and he loves it. I told him when I was thinner, I had B cups, he was not happy with that lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I unfortunately, was NOT 'blessed' with big boobs either. :(  I have no idea HOW that happened!! My mom has big boobs, my mom's sister has big boobs and my dad's mom had big boobs and my great-grandmother on my mom's side had big boobs!!! My older sister has big boobs too!!! I hate not having nice boobs!!! Of course, when DH plays with them, the way he tells me how much he "LOVES" my boobs, I swear you would think I was like a large "C" cup or small "D" cup!!! I barely even need a bra!!! Sigh

Quoting Fistandantalus:

No, thank goodness.  I have no boobs.  I hide my chest as much as possible.  You're lucky.

yankeefan828
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Yes but we only have sex once a month so that's usually when he touches them 😢
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ChristyG2012
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Yes he's always finding an excuse to touch them.
tinysmom160
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:01 PM

mind too

Danapopcorn
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Nope, he's an ass man luckily. 

Raveyk
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM

absolutely lol

Eyelashes23
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Yes it's his favorite part of my body he loves my tits, they are amazing I must say;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)