Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dh freaking loves my boobs. I swear he'd play with them all damn day if he could. They are quite nice I will say. Probably my fave part of my body. He says he wants a pillow made with a replica of my boobs sewn into it to lay his head on. He says he wishes he could take my boobs to work with him. His fave position to lay in the morning is with me facing him and his head between my boobs. He likes to say "I love them shits". (yes, my boobs are my "shits"). Are your hubbies obsessed with your boobs?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Replies (51-60):
Diamondblue1
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:54 AM

definitley yes hubby is the same way lol

Ultra_
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:59 AM

With my boobs yes. He's not really a boob man though in the way that he loves to look at other women's boobs, nor does he like giant boobs. That's the typical boob man. That's all the detail I'm putting in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:51 AM
My SO is actually an ass man. He loves groping my ass and tells me all the time how sexy he thinks it is. He also gets super hard any time there is even talk about anal play (which I enjoy). Not that he doesn't like my boobs or that he doesn't play with them, in fact he made me cum last night just by sucking on them, but he definitely likes my ass better. First guy that I've ever been with who like my ass over my boobs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:55 AM
sounds like quite the charmer
becciguffey
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:58 AM
My hubby loves mine and I'm.weird I don't like mine being messed with :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Megzboys
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:48 AM

my hubby loves my boobs and ass so he is always groping and touching both.  

aJiG827
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Nope. Mine's an ass man. He's constantly grabbing my ass. Probably a good thing that he's not grabbing my boobs, considering I'm nursing and would probably leak all over. lol

Wonderwoman1432
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:16 AM

No. :( his last girlfriends had no titty syndrome...he refers to them as perky but really...they were sad sacks of nothingness and the nipples were perky...my tits are c cup...not saggy...just nipples are off centered...I've never had any complaints before him...but then again I never dated anyone besides my x after I became a breast feeding momma... Oh well, we can't all have sad sacks of nothingness with perfectly centered nipples.

justliloleme
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Mine def is. When I was preggo dh grabbed my nipples and shook my boobs. While singing "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard".
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cuttieiam
by Bella (California) on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:08 PM
No ... No him ...... not as much as I love boobs .......
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)