Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How close can you get?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:50 PM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm sure this might sound like a silly question but here goes. I shave my area almost daily. I've never tried wax because I'm afraid of the pain. Has anyone ever used nair or other bikini area hair removals. If so, how close can you safely get to the vag and anal area? Just wondered if it's safe to use for the entire area.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lmscm
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:42 PM
I'm not really sure. I know I looked at one before but it said bikini area only.
jenn75
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't use any chemical type product near your cooch. That's a sensitive area and you don't want a chemical burn.
As far as the self waxers, I wouldn't do it. I tried it for my legs and I ended up a gloppy mess with hair still on my legs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SareyF
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Nair burns on my legs. No way would I try it on my cooter. And waxing, Idk. Definitely go to a professional of you plan to try it.
SummersMom06
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Omg DONT do it. I used nair once on my cooter and it was so painful. Burnt the shit out of my skin. My vajay vajay was out of order for like 2 weeks after I did that. Lol. Funny but true story.
aCafemomma
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:33 PM

tried that nair on my underarms omg the pain

MissGore
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:55 PM

i used nair on my ex husbands balls once, (long story) his reaction was enough to make me never ever use it on my lady bits. but i get waxes regularly, and they are so worth it. if they are done by a professional, it's less painful than a sunburn or a tattoo. plus i hate the stubble you get every day.

EthansMomma2010
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:50 AM

i've used veet all the way up in my business pretty much. i just shower right after and then put some coconut oil or butt paste on to keep the irritation away. I would caution everyone to never ever try to wax themselves, especially in the private area! it is very dangerous and should be left to well licensed professionals. you can wax your lips together and give yourself serious burns!

HyrulianHeroine
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:59 AM

I dont blame you i will never wax. But if i ever do i will pay top dollar for an expert, but i dont feel its needed i can do just fine myself lol. i would avoid nair, that shit burns like a MOFO! my legs should have been a warning, but i ignored it and tried my vag. I thought i would die lol

LuvLiddy
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Thanks everyone. I think I will stay away from it! Sounds painful!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:32 AM
I stick to shaving.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)