Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Orgasm from intercourse alone...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this
So the hubbs and I have been intimate for about 20 years ♥ Normally I have to use a vibrator on my clit in order to cum. There have been 4 times TOTAL in 20 years that I have came without using one, just from intercourse. It is UH-MAZING!!!! Worlds better than clitoral stimulation. How many of you ladies cum that way? Oh, and it's only been when I'm on top. I am guessing its stimulating my G-spot...Does anyone have any tips for me on how I can do this more often? I dont know what I do to make it happen lol. My hubby goes crazy when it happens, he says it feels awesome for him as well :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angieluvsolivia
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I always orgasm from intercourse.  It's very hard for me to any other way.  And I mean from the second time I had sex.  I've heard that's not the norm though.

kirstina
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:39 PM
I have to be on top to orgasm.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JessO919
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I can usually orgasm from just penetration though my BF likes to get me to orgasm that way and then plays with my clit once I'm going.  Makes the big O way better!  Unfortunately I don't have any tricks for you.  For me it seems to be a combo of factors that help me to cum with only penetration.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I orgasm easily from sex too
But I also orgasm easily from clitoral stimulation too. I am blessed :)

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

I always orgasm from intercourse.  It's very hard for me to any other way.  And I mean from the second time I had sex.  I've heard that's not the norm though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:42 PM

The only way I can orgasm is from intercourse I've found, and my current and forever partner is the only one to be able to hit the right spot.

MeaganP
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Only through oral
lovehimforever
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:32 AM
I can orgasm both ways but they both feel different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma21qtpi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I orgasm from penetration every time. This is a new thing though. I never used to.
Qkala
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:43 AM

I can always cum when i am on top. Less often when he is on top, usually has to be just right. We bought a camper and the fold out bed wasn't very good for sleeping, it was just a 2 inch foam pad over hard wood. However for some reason he hit it just right when we had sex on that terrable bed. I could cum with him on top every time and quickly (he alwasy preferes it if I cum first) in a way I couldn't in a regular bed or on the floor.

JulieBoyd
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Ive always wondered too, i can only orgasm when on top as well...hmm, quite a quandry
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)