Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Orgasm from intercourse alone...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So the hubbs and I have been intimate for about 20 years ♥ Normally I have to use a vibrator on my clit in order to cum. There have been 4 times TOTAL in 20 years that I have came without using one, just from intercourse. It is UH-MAZING!!!! Worlds better than clitoral stimulation. How many of you ladies cum that way? Oh, and it's only been when I'm on top. I am guessing its stimulating my G-spot...Does anyone have any tips for me on how I can do this more often? I dont know what I do to make it happen lol. My hubby goes crazy when it happens, he says it feels awesome for him as well :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
JakobLukasMom
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:54 AM
It seems like the majority of women on this site orgasm from intercourse alone, which is weird because studies and statistics say only about 25-30% of women do. I'm no help, I always need some kind of clitoral stimulation.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HyrulianHeroine
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:02 AM

I can never really get myself of as easy as sex does the job. I orgasm from sex every time. Doggie, Reverse cowgirl, Anal especially

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:47 AM
2 moms liked this

I am so jealous of all of you:/ I can only reach an orgasm with clitoral stimulation. I am reading the 50 shades of grey series (again) and I am just thinking really heifer?? lol

kolbiesmommy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Really you all suck! Even on top it sorta hurts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angieluvsolivia
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Yes, we are lucky!

Quoting Anonymous:

I orgasm easily from sex too
But I also orgasm easily from clitoral stimulation too. I am blessed :)

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

I always orgasm from intercourse.  It's very hard for me to any other way.  And I mean from the second time I had sex.  I've heard that's not the norm though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Statistically speaking they don't ask every woman... it is usually women that are struggling with it. Out of the women I know all but one can orgasm from intercourse. And has a wonderful husb who makes sure she gets off in other ways every time.

Quoting JakobLukasMom:

It seems like the majority of women on this site orgasm from intercourse alone, which is weird because studies and statistics say only about 25-30% of women do. I'm no help, I always need some kind of clitoral stimulation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Occassionally, if my DH can hold out long enough I can orgasm from only penatration, but I have to be on top and with my knees up not folded under. Or if we are both sitting up.
BKozICan
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I only O from intercourse. Same as you, though, only when I'm on top.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:18 PM

That's the way I cum best : )

Roe1993
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I can O from intercourse, but only when DF is on top (it's only happened a couple times when I've been on top), but clitoral stimulation gets me off easier....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)