Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

boring sex life

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:06 AM
  • 6 Replies

I hate to say it but my sex life is so boring. It was fun before we had dd. but during the pregnancy i had gotten so big we could one have sex while laying on our sides as it just hurt any other way. Now dd is 18 months old and that is one of the only ways he will have sex now (the other is when I'm on top).

I hate it, yet he keeps doing it over and over. WTF. I've tried talking to him about it and he just says he just likes it like that.  this is TMI but it's just... well.... lets say his is an ok size but .... dam he just isn't long enough for it to do any good that way unless i'mbasically bent over half way on the bed. Kinda like a sitting position but laying on our sides.

I don't know what it is all i can think is that it's all the extra weight i gained during the pregnancy. I like sex, love sex. when he is at work when they talk about it he gets them mad at him because he married a "nympho" and they supposedly only get it once a week or two (except one guy who is our age and has 12 kids).

I'm just tired of it cause most of the time I can't finish and he is done and passes out on me I'm like HELLO WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!! He is very selfish during sex and apparently thinks i have boobs and hooch and that is it. Hardly ever touches me anywhere else. I know he isn't with anyone else as he is very against adultery. He doesn't have a high sex drive, never has, we've joked that he needs to get a little blue pill.

I've tried getting him to do other things but he has no interest. I don't know what else to do any more. Any suggestions??

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bird846
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Girl i know how you feel if i was a slut i would be having affair but i'm not so i just deal with it he was never the type to love sex and since he lost a testicle last year its worse

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Why don't you take charge?  I plan to never have a boring sex life, and if it happens to ever get that way it will by my fault and I can't and won't blame DH.  When he's going for the same old boring routine why don't you take over?  Shove him down on the bed and ride him like he's a horse and you're the cowgirl.  Or bend over in front of him and make him hit you from behind.  One night Dh and I were talking and BDSM came up.  We're not into it at all but I took some tips from what I know and I used them.  I spanked him and gave him orders on when he could and couldn't speak and told him when he was "allowed" to cum.  I also told him to spank me while I was riding him and I came all over him.  He really enjoyed being told what to do.  Don't wait for him to change things because I'm sure in his mind everything is great.  If you want change you have to take charge and change it.

aCafemomma
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:28 AM

I've tried that unfortunately it turned him off in a big way. He just stood there going WTF.

HyrulianHeroine
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:14 AM

thats hard the fact that he wont help too! When your having sex have you tried pulling his hands to places you want him to touch?? Try some things to bring him out of his shell. When men back off you cant just be a one way street waiting for thier asses to change. Make moves like you need to change, do some role play something hot where you embrace that nympho side of you and when he acts all shy think about how sexy and cute you think that is, that it gets you hot and bothered to just want to destroy his little innocence. Be that boss that keeps hitting on her married coworker that clearly dosent want it, but she keeps flashing her ass across his desk and biting his ears rubbing his thighs n shit like that!

Like i tell everyone dance for him. Dance is a wonderful thing for you and him. Not only does it have that chance to get him going, it gets you going as well. you get so cought up in that sexy exotic you that you cant help but think damn im good and your confidence goes up. You would care less if he touched you or not because your just so hot you could touch yourself! Take demand, voice your concerns, he still refuses, then take demand in the bedroom if he wont. 

Send him racy text messages saying what you want to do to him or a cliff hanger "mmm, wait til you get home" and be dressed all sexy. Not cliche slutty just wearing a thing, but invest in sexy lingerie and be SEXY. Also talk dirty in the bedroom, the most he can do is bitch out and tell you to shut up lol and i havent heard that one yet ha ha

HyrulianHeroine
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:16 AM

basically do things that make YOU feel like the sex is enough, he will catch on

TaraK4
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:27 AM
tell him the truth! That its not really doing anything for you. Dont be scared or worried about being open about what you want. Just say, I dont want to hurt your feelings but I need and want you in a different way that will please me & you in better ways, if his sex drive is low then go get that little blue pill. You need what you need and their is no shame on wanting more. Good Luck=)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)