Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do guys get off so fast.....EVERY time

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 92 Replies
1 mom liked this

Maybe this is just a question for the men......but any clue why guys get off so fast almost every time?  It gets really boring to me.  He lays there, lets me climb on top, then he takes over and is done in less than 5 pushes.  BORING.....but why so fast EVERY time.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:01 AM

i dont know.my ex was the same way.but when he had a few beers in him.he could last a long time..

always2012
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

well a guy told me once that the feeling is fabulous! the warmth and tightness carresses it. an its hard not to want more! before long once he starts cumming there is no turning back! ;-)

shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:02 AM
4 moms liked this
5 pushes?! I'd be PISSED!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
C.Fleury
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:02 AM
7 moms liked this
I am thankful I don't have that issue. My husbands never been a few pump chump. Sometimes I wish he was.

Ever try getting him off before you guys do the deed ? Or what about you guys having foreplay before hand to make sure you have the big O
aikimomof3
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't know about other guys, but my DH is not that fast. I always come first, but even after that, he usually takes a good 5 minutes of other positions until he comes. We just like to take our time and savor the whole experience. Once in a while, we will have a quickie and he can come really fast, but that's not too often.

AleaKat
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I know mine is pretty much holding back the whole time till I go and he has the go ahead then he allows himself to release.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:06 AM

We usually do fool around for a couple minutes before.  He tries to let me finish first, but sometimes he has to and then i feel dumb like he is intentionally waiting for me and is bored so many times I fake it.  if he waited long enough, i would have one every time. 

Quoting C.Fleury:

I am thankful I don't have that issue. My husbands never been a few pump chump. Sometimes I wish he was.

Ever try getting him off before you guys do the deed ? Or what about you guys having foreplay before hand to make sure you have the big O

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:07 AM
I wish! I'm fast lol but my husband takes a long time.
DakotaHaley
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I have no idea, but would like to know myself....

C.Fleury
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:13 AM
4 moms liked this
Don't fake it, that's not fair to either one of you. Should have foreplay longer than a few minutes. Take your time and enjoy it

Quoting Anonymous:

We usually do fool around for a couple minutes before.  He tries to let me finish first, but sometimes he has to and then i feel dumb like he is intentionally waiting for me and is bored so many times I fake it.  if he waited long enough, i would have one every time. 

Quoting C.Fleury:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)