Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do guys get off so fast.....EVERY time

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Maybe this is just a question for the men......but any clue why guys get off so fast almost every time?  It gets really boring to me.  He lays there, lets me climb on top, then he takes over and is done in less than 5 pushes.  BORING.....but why so fast EVERY time.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Replies (31-40):
Cheribomb
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
We spend probably at least 40 mins on foreplay & 10-15 mins actually sex. If I'm not close we stop for about a min, then go until he needs to stop again for a min. When I'm ready to cum, I don't stop & let him go :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I actually wasn't laughing
at YOU at all...but it's obvious that if in fact I WAS laughing at you, that you WOULD care because if you didn't you wouldn't have replied to my comment in the first place.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quite truthfully....i could care less if you laugh at me or not.  Anyone that writes a post such as yourself to anyone on this board....shows their true character and is not a loss to me. 

Quoting Anonymous:

No point. The whole post just made me laugh my ass off, but then I felt bad. I've never had this problem with anybody that I've dated. Usually the first few times we have sex they cum really fast but after that if they feel themselves getting to that point then they either grab me and stop me or stop themselves. Maybe it would be best to tell him you want to go for longer and tell him to stop when necessary...

Quoting Anonymous:

And your point is what?

Quoting Anonymous:

ROFLMFAO

HAHAHAHAAHAHHA.

I'm sorry. Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Im glad my dh doesn't finish fast. I always finish 1st and then it still takes him a little while to finish.
achapman
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:35 PM
2 moms liked this

my Dh goes fast but most of the time i get off as well o and he never gets hard all the way my man has issues ahhhhhh life's a bitch then you marry a man with a broken dick lol 

HyrulianHeroine
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:10 PM

lol some guys really cant help themselves, you should tell him to try the exercise with you to tell you when he's about to cum, then the both of you sit perfectly still while he tries to control it back down. My DH can hold his back to last for hours, but days when it's just too good, he has to do that exercise again. 

It's a mental thing and it takes contol. Some men dont give a shit, as long as they get off. :/

HyrulianHeroine
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:10 PM

lol

Quoting achapman:

my Dh goes fast but most of the time i get off as well o and he never gets hard all the way my man has issues ahhhhhh life's a bitch then you marry a man with a broken dick lol 

KRIZZ25
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:18 PM
5 PUSHES IS STUFF TEENAGERS DO ..U NEED TO TEACH THAT BOY ..U NEE TO CUM FIRST .
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:04 PM

My husband pretty much lasts as long as I tell him to last. We normally cum at the same time. The only time he doesn't last as long is if I give him head for a really long time before hand.  We are foreplay fans, lol

LilyFlair
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:35 PM

according to my man if there has been a nice amount of time inbetween him getting off, when we have sex it wont take long at all for him. IDK if thats the same for you. But 5 thrusts and thats it? wow! you got to be awefully tight lol

CrazyLife1996
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:39 PM
I definitely don't have that problem. My husband always says it feels so good he never wants to stop.

He actually trained himself to last for hours.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)