Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He wanted me to shave completely, tells me after he doesn't like sex...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

The guy I started to date ( great looking, sweet, caring) , tells me while we are in bed that he likes me to shave all off. Sex before that wasn't great, so I figured I will shave right away and it will be awesome. So I do shave, feel all sexy and cute, next time we have sex it's horrible. He doesn't know what foreplay is, knows only one position,  doesn't touch my breasts, doesnt touch me anywhere, quick fingering and he tries to put it in. Usually doesn't even go in because he is small and rarely gets hard on.But he still  insists on me being shaved. I kind of like it myself, never had a guy who wanted me like that. And never been with a guy who doesn't like sex. He told me that he is not very much into it and has always been like that.  Somehow I sense the connection between his request for shaving and lck of interest in sex. Maybe immaturity, some kind of fetish, something weird. Any thoughts? Should I run? Should I talk to him? What do I say? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
always2012
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:07 AM

relax your fine, its his problem! dont let him make you feel you have to do something! try explaining to him your wants an desires!

aikimomof3
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I would definitely talk to him. Sounds like he hasn't had any really good sexual experiences yet if he "doesn't like it." Do you know what you like? If so, maybe you need to take control of the situation and direct him in the bedroom. Tell him what you like, what to touch, how to do foreplay. Make sure to tell him when he's doing a good job and when it feels good. And reward him! Maybe he's just shy, and that's why he's not comfortable. You're going to have to be the dominant partner in the bedroom until you guys can get your rhythms lined up. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Quoting aikimomof3:

I would definitely talk to him. Sounds like he hasn't had any really good sexual experiences yet if he "doesn't like it." Do you know what you like? If so, maybe you need to take control of the situation and direct him in the bedroom. Tell him what you like, what to touch, how to do foreplay. Make sure to tell him when he's doing a good job and when it feels good. And reward him! Maybe he's just shy, and that's why he's not comfortable. You're going to have to be the dominant partner in the bedroom until you guys can get your rhythms lined up. Good luck!

That's a good advice. Thanks. The only problem I see is that I don't really know if I can be the dominant one. I am passionate and like sex, but never been on the dominant side. Besides, he seems like it's a chore for him. He seems very immature with his bedroom beahavior to me. After sex that was a fiasco, he brought to bed few chocolate bars and tells me he needs to eat some chocolate to get stronger. And he is 38 years old !!!! I don't know -laugh or cry? 

Castrolover
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:13 AM
4 moms liked this

if this man is small and doesn't put it in, RUNNNNNNN.....

aikimomof3
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting aikimomof3:

That's a good advice. Thanks. The only problem I see is that I don't really know if I can be the dominant one. I am passionate and like sex, but never been on the dominant side. Besides, he seems like it's a chore for him. He seems very immature with his bedroom beahavior to me. After sex that was a fiasco, he brought to bed few chocolate bars and tells me he needs to eat some chocolate to get stronger. And he is 38 years old !!!! I don't know -laugh or cry? 

Wow... 38 years old, huh? Do you know how many sexual partners he has had in the past? This is a tough one; the way you described it before sounded like he was so much younger!! I would just do my best to lead him in the bedroom and not necessarily be "dominant," but just explain what you like and see how he responds. In my opinion, sex is a really importantn part to a relationship, and if a man is not willing to try to please you, it's probably not worth it. Maybe he's a really nice and caring person, but if he's going to be that bad in bed and not at least TRY to make it better, then I might get out sooner rather than later. Good luck!

Heather.Rose
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Maybe he is just inexperienced or nervous. It is even possible he has some sort of sexual trauma from the past so he doesnt like sex. Try and make him feel comfortable and go slowly getting him turned on.

I have an ex that wanted me completely shaved. I always wondered why. In the past I used to shave like that by the guy I was with said he didnt want to fell like he was with an 8 year old. When my new guy asked I thought it was odd but I did it. After about 2 months of dating he started to act really weird. Then the cops showed up. He was arrested for molesting his 6 year old niece. Not saying your guy is a creepy pedo just sharing my experience.

singlemom1208
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:56 AM
This is your shot to teach!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lacyleanne
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:01 AM

He is the one with the problem not you. Personally I couldn't be with someone who "wasn't into sex."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:02 AM
At 38 I'd say he's a lost cause. :/ if he can't keep an erection that may be a health problem, not simply that he doesn't like sex. He probably needs to see a doc and maybe an rx for Ed medication. Otherwise he sounds immature and I'd sorta feel creeped out about it.
jacandjay
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Hes 38?! Wtf
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)