Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~~Hey!~~

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:43 AM
  • 18 Replies

Good morning pretty ladies! What are your plans for today? I have to drop DD off at school and eventually go to work for a few hours. You?

driving                       briefcase

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C.Fleury
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Well I finally sent my kiddo to school for the first time this week, he's been home sick.

Now my hubs is sick (so I'm sure babying will come into play)

However, I have an appointment today at noon to finally get my hair trimmed or cut, not exactly sure just yet. My hair is just about to my butt, not sure if I want it trimmed or chopped :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
maria1613
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:45 AM
I have class today then work tonight. I wish nothing so I wouldn't have to leave the house when it's so cold tho
Y2kmomma
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:46 AM
I woke up to no power =(
So had to get DS ready in the dark for school...then I had to do my hair/makeup in the dark. I was miserable because I couldn't shower before work, and couldn't make coffee! Now I'm at work sipping on what seems like the best coffee ever lol.
Stupid storm last night!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:48 AM

What do you go to school for? Yea, it is kinda cold, but at least it's not snowing :)

Quoting maria1613:

I have class today then work tonight. I wish nothing so I wouldn't have to leave the house when it's so cold tho

Crissy2424
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Eww, no power sucks! Where do you work?

Quoting Y2kmomma:

I woke up to no power =(
So had to get DS ready in the dark for school...then I had to do my hair/makeup in the dark. I was miserable because I couldn't shower before work, and couldn't make coffee! Now I'm at work sipping on what seems like the best coffee ever lol.
Stupid storm last night!

manda1021
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Morning I'm home all day doing household chores and working on my outline for my  public speaking class and inbetween all that spending time with my kids and keeping the peace between them.

Y2kmomma
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:51 AM
I work with people with traumatic brain injury. My client also has no power, so we are miserable together lol

Quoting Crissy2424:

Eww, no power sucks! Where do you work?

Quoting Y2kmomma:

I woke up to no power =(

Stupid storm last night!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maria1613
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm hoping to become a parole officer when I'm done. But I'm about half way through school so hopefully it works out. Its not snowing here either... thank goodness

Quoting Crissy2424:

What do you go to school for? Yea, it is kinda cold, but at least it's not snowing :)

Quoting maria1613:

mybaby77
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:42 AM

doing chores, laundry ugh!  lol.....  I have a 6mth old so trying to get things done in between her naps.....  not to mention that I'm kinda horny...

butcher
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:52 AM

work for 10 hrs. ..then dinner, showers, bed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)