• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex change...?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

What would you say if your SO wanted a sex change? Would you support him/her? Would you stay?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fistandantalus
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:54 PM

I would support him.  I would also stay with him if that's what we both wanted.

Cowgirl_Momma19
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:14 PM
2 moms liked this
I would leave. You're born the way you are for a reason. It goes against nature to surgically alter your sex parts!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:36 PM
I would support him, though I wouldn't agree with doing it and no I wouldn't stay. I want a man not a man who wants to be a woman.

I have a distant cousin who did this a few months ago and it did not heal right and the "labia" was absorbed by his body and the perineum started growing back closing off the "vagina". He admits he should have left things alone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes and yes. I have a very dear friend that went through a sex change. I forget I ever knew her as a him... much happier person now by leaps and bounds. Sex change is not a sexual thing. It is who they are inside. My friend has always loved and been attracted to women. So he was a straight man and is now she is a lesbian.
Kittykatx
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Stay and be accepting, theres no shame in believing you where born in the wrong body,it has always happened throughout the ages. :)
thecoffeefairy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I would love him as a her and stay. We could shop for panties together.
HyrulianHeroine
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:48 PM

nope nope and nope. 

i would be royally pissed and leave. I don't want a woman, if i wanted someone else i would go for that person. I want him for a reason and if he wants to change himself instead of staying the unique way he was made then buh bye!

hunnybunny2001
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:04 PM

I would support him and stay friends but I would not be able to stay with him I married a man not a woman.. 

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:54 PM

No, I would not support him.

jlbelknap35
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:59 PM
I would support but be a lil sad too bc he is a VERY good guy in the bedroom. The only way it would really bother me though is if he was wanting to leave me bc of it bc he is my best friend and would be a lil hurt by that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)