Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Most embarrassing moment during sex.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:28 PM
  • 35 Replies
4 moms liked this

Ok so we were in a super love making mood one night and he wanted me on top because he loves to feel my giant boobs now and hold my stomach. Well while I am on top and we are going I passed gas, I was so mortified I didn't know what to do so I just kept going, the best part was he didn't even notice and I guess I was loud enough he didn't hear anything either.  After a while I told him (guess my face was red) and we both had a good laugh about it. I still can't believe it happen.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

If it happens again and he notices, tell him it is a built in vibrator... Lol

Peanutsmom13
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:38 PM

lol yeah that's a good idea. He thought it was funny I just kept saying sorry its one of those pregnancy symptoms you cant help it just happens.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:46 PM

A similar thing happened to me too....LMAO but he was DOWN THERE.... Well he said he could taste it.. I wanted to die!! 

jtsmommie0104
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I probably would have stopped from embarrassment.

I think my most embarrasing moment was with a guy I was dating and I didn't realize we had just had sex lol

Roe1993
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Lol, same thing here! He didn't say anything about tasting it, but he did stop to point it out lol I thought I was about to turn into ashes lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

A similar thing happened to me too....LMAO but he was DOWN THERE.... Well he said he could taste it.. I wanted to die!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Queefs. I hate them sooooo embarrassing, it ruins it for me usually but it's rare.
2under5.mom
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol at the beginning of me and SOs relationship we were doing it from the back and he was kissing my neck and i threw my head back not realizing how close he was and busted his nose. There was blood everywhere! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ShannyLouisiany
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:19 PM
ugh. 69 the other day and he rammed his dick down my throat. I gagged so hard I peed a little.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannyLouisiany
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:20 PM
ME TOO. once I hear it, I can't concentrate on anything else. :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Queefs. I hate them sooooo embarrassing, it ruins it for me usually but it's rare.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Yup, he was going down and when I orgasmed I farted. He said there was no smell or anything so at least there's that!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)