Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Most embarrassing moment during sex.

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok so we were in a super love making mood one night and he wanted me on top because he loves to feel my giant boobs now and hold my stomach. Well while I am on top and we are going I passed gas, I was so mortified I didn't know what to do so I just kept going, the best part was he didn't even notice and I guess I was loud enough he didn't hear anything either.  After a while I told him (guess my face was red) and we both had a good laugh about it. I still can't believe it happen.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
HyrulianHeroine
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:26 PM

this. He dosent care he just laughs, but for me it's gone and were done lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Queefs. I hate them sooooo embarrassing, it ruins it for me usually but it's rare.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Dh and I were going at it one night, he totally brought his A game, my planets where aligned, he got me off so often and hard, I literaaly crapped....we now joke about his achievement of f@ing the sh^t out of me...literally.
Kittykatx
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:36 PM
I peed on my dh, like full on emptied my bladder. Lol i was drunk and had a coughing fit in the middle of sex. Dear lord embarrassing, funny now mind
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I farted during sex. I was 8 months pregnant and started crying becaues I was overly emotional.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:49 PM

I worry about this all the time. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Lol that is pretty funny. But I have worse xD My boyfriend at the time and I wanted to do something spontaneous so we decided to have sex in a fitting room at a store. Mind you we've had sex like 2 times before this so we're still both getting comfortable with one another. Well in the dressing room, there is a huge wall sized mirror across from the bench. Long story short, we're going at it and I queefed!! We both stopped, and when I looked in the mirror he had his hands up in the air like "I didnt do it!" because he thought I farted lmao it was mortifying! But hilarious at the same time!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Dh and I were going at it one night, he totally brought his A game, my planets where aligned, he got me off so often and hard, I literaaly crapped....we now joke about his achievement of f@ing the sh^t out of me...literally.

OMFG! I would DIE!

aidyns_mommy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:00 PM
I farted the other day. It was loud. I was so embarrassed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starreyedcutie
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Queefs...omg I could die when they happen!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Been there, done that! And we make the same joke!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)