• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever??

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:27 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

Have you ever fantasize abt a women? Two days ago my hubby and I where having sex and all of a suddenly I fantasized abt me making out with a women..Instead of my husband eating my wet pussy and sucking and massaging my tits I imagined that it was a women doing it to me..I never in my life had been with a women before and I guess with this fantacy it makes me wanna try it..I don't know if its my hormones cuz i'm 25 weeks pregnant or I want to try something new...This fantacy felt real of me making out with a women..it felt nice to kiss another womens lips and licking and sucking there tits...I'm just scared to give it a try in real life and I think it will be difficult for me to enjoy it cuz of my big belly...I want to see how she eats me and see her face...and rub her wet pussy against mine...how would you lady's make out with another lady while being pregnant?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mrs.Ro
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:38 PM

just do it... Good Luck !

Roe1993
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Give it a try :)

HyrulianHeroine
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:13 PM

no only really hott women such as Eva mendes or Angelina Jolie. Those are the only two women i would ever sleep with. But never during sex with my husband.

If i ever did while pregnant, i wouldn't.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)