Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is he cheating or am I to big

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:04 PM
  • 13 Replies
My boyfriend is a truck driver Monday thru Friday. Used to when he came home it was exciting we couldn't keep our hands off each other now I'm 8 months pregnant he kisses me hello but that's it he barely touches me kiss me anything then when bedtime comes around he lays there for 45 min before he even touches me if he doesn't just go to sleep and when he does most of the time it takes him forever which was fine when he was home every day but like I said I'm 8 months pregnant he's always on the road. So am I just fat is he cheating or am I just paranoid cause he's gone so much
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilyFlair
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:14 PM

I think being pregnant is probably fogging your gudgement. Have you talked to him about your sex life? Maybe theres something up with him? Its not always cheating, but Im sure with al the man bash that goes around its easy for your mond to go there. there could be many reason why things have changed. And I think the best thing to do would be talk to him about it. Dont accuse him though. That never ends well. Just let him know your niticed a change in things and ask if theres anything on his mind. maybe stress?

IansMommy2012
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:16 PM
I'd say he's just worried about hurting I or the baby. My dh was the same way. Don't stress it really. I think it's okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenn75
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:17 PM
He might be nervous about doing anything sexually with you. Some men are afraid about hurting the baby during sex. Talk to him. Don't accuse him or get upset, just talk. Find out what going on in his head.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eesmommy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Dh was afraid of hurting the baby at that point... take the initiative and see where it goes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ATG499
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Why are you asking us? You need to discuss this with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truckersgrl
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Thank you all I will try to talk to him. I think maybe I just sit here all day and my mind runs wild so thank you for your advice.
Crissy2424
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Yes, talk to him.

catk78
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Paranoid

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Quoting jenn75:

He might be nervous about doing anything sexually with you. Some men are afraid about hurting the baby during sex. Talk to him. Don't accuse him or get upset, just talk. Find out what going on in his head.

This

CrazyLife1996
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:44 PM
This definitely

Quoting jenn75:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)