Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SEX Topic: MEN

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:47 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ok a couple of my older friends & I were talking and we were discussing a topic about men..And this came about.. Is sex any different whether a man is circumcised or not? Just asking and what are your opinions
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
spicy_n_sweet
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Aesthetically, I prefer an intact penis. I really prefer a natural look.

When it comes to having sex.  There is really no difference.  When an intact penis is erect, the foreskin naturally pulls back and it looks like a cut penis.  The most difference I've ever noticed is friction, and intact penis causes less friction than a cut one.  It glides a little smoother, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:25 PM
I've always had sex with circumcised men. Not intentionally, but it happened that way. I think an uncircumcised penis looks weird.... Probably because it's foreign to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:26 PM
No difference.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:55 PM

I don't like guys who have not been circumcised.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
For some reason i always end up with a guy who isn't circumcised . And when i do see one who is i think it looks ugly and wont even try to get near it lol.
SassyLaLa85
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I have only ever been with a circumcised man.

noah_mom
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Do u think its bad for a mom to cirumcise a bby boy? Because i did my little one n i always known my family said to circumcise our sons
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:38 PM

WTH:   Don't know why that came up anon.....

Spicy_n_Sweet

Quoting noah_mom:

Do u think its bad for a mom to cirumcise a bby boy? Because i did my little one n i always known my family said to circumcise our sons

No, I don't think it's "bad".  My son, my SO, and none of the male members of my family (or my SO's) are circumcised.  None of us are Jewish or Muslim  and there were no medical reasons to have it done for any of them.  For us, circumcision is a religious requirement or a medical need.  We just aren't into having it done for cosmetic reasons.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN