Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

swingers club?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

has anyone ever gone to a swingers club?if so what is it like.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hunnybunny2001
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I know some people that are swinger. It is basically a free for all.. The party I went to I did not know it was a swingers party. It was at a friend of mines house. but yeah it was people having sex everywhere. more like a orgy..

spicy_n_sweet
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:24 AM

I went to Ron Jeremy's swingers club here in Portland once with a friend who's a member.. Just to see what it was all about.   I had fun people watching, talking, having a few drinks.  Drinks were good, music was pretty good, the people were interesting to hang with.  But I wasn't interested in anything past that.

SassyLaLa85
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Nope

sxysarah
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:09 PM

DH and I are a member of a private swingers club. The host/oragnizers have a 1-2 parties a month, usually in their house. There is food and drinks during the entire party. Clothing is optional; most guys where shorts/boxers, some women go topless or wear lingerie. They have a hot tub but ask that no playing below the waist in the hot tub to keep the water clean. The host's house has six rooms (seven if you count a sitting room). Four of the rooms are open rooms where the doors remain open and anyone can play in the rooms. Two of the rooms are closed rooms where you cannot enter unless invited. The open rooms are fun to watch, and participate if you are in the mood. Hubby and I always play together in a closed room and sometimes he makes me participate in an open room (I am Sub so really get off when he uses me like that). If you decide to visit one have fun.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:18 PM
We went on a swinger trip it was a.blast
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:30 PM
I wish they had one in my area
babybugsmomma
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:27 PM
I've wondered what that club is like. I live about 2 hours from Portland.

Quoting spicy_n_sweet:

I went to Ron Jeremy's swingers club here in Portland once with a friend who's a member.. Just to see what it was all about.   I had fun people watching, talking, having a few drinks.  Drinks were good, music was pretty good, the people were interesting to hang with.  But I wasn't interested in anything past that.

C.Fleury
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Very intrigued by your response. How long have you guys been part of Swingers ?!

Was it awkward at times ? Do you and your hubs set limits ?

Quoting sxysarah:

DH and I are a member of a private swingers club. The host/oragnizers have a 1-2 parties a month, usually in their house. There is food and drinks during the entire party. Clothing is optional; most guys where shorts/boxers, some women go topless or wear lingerie. They have a hot tub but ask that no playing below the waist in the hot tub to keep the water clean. The host's house has six rooms (seven if you count a sitting room). Four of the rooms are open rooms where the doors remain open and anyone can play in the rooms. Two of the rooms are closed rooms where you cannot enter unless invited. The open rooms are fun to watch, and participate if you are in the mood. Hubby and I always play together in a closed room and sometimes he makes me participate in an open room (I am Sub so really get off when he uses me like that). If you decide to visit one have fun.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HyrulianHeroine
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:54 PM

lol no, but id like to hear too!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:50 PM

No, never been to one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)