Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like a minority

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:47 PM
  • 22 Replies

im not planning on anything sexual happening on valentines day. dh hurt me recently it wasnt cheating but close enough i told him were not having sex again till i can at least somewhat trust him. i dont mind im not a big fan of sex but i know its going to upset him when we dont have any that night. oh well its his own fault. just wish i didnt feel bad about it :/

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raisingmen
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Awe don't feel bad. You need to concentrate on other things then sex right now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rlk121909
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:55 PM

i just feel bad cuz he has a high drive which is the complete opposite of me after kids so going without sex honestly doesnt bug me at all but he gets very upset without it ( not like mad just whiney and emotional) i just wish he would understand why i want to wait. he says he does but i feel like hes trying to pressure me into it sometimes

Quoting raisingmen:

Awe don't feel bad. You need to concentrate on other things then sex right now.

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Everyone Is A Genius But If You Judge A Fish By Its Ability To Climb A Tree It Will Spend Its Whole Life Believing It Is Stupid ~ Einstein

mamanay041010
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Don't feel bad if he hurt you nd this is the process it takes you to heal so you guys can fix things he should be more than willing and not having sex shouldn't stop you and him from doing something,  he should be trying to learn new ways to be intimate without sex, this could be a good test for you guys. I won't be having sex I'm due next week and if I haven't had my little one by then I'm sure ill be in no mood for sex at 41 weeks pregnant! We have talked about doing something though 

rlk121909
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:27 PM
I couldn't imagine. Dh got screwed the past two valentines days. Dd1 was born 3 days after vday and dd2 was born 5 days prior. Shouldn't be anything new for him to miss out on vday :p

Quoting mamanay041010:

Don't feel bad if he hurt you nd this is the process it takes you to heal so you guys can fix things he should be more than willing and not having sex shouldn't stop you and him from doing something,  he should be trying to learn new ways to be intimate without sex, this could be a good test for you guys. I won't be having sex I'm due next week and if I haven't had my little one by then I'm sure ill be in no mood for sex at 41 weeks pregnant! We have talked about doing something though 

raisingmen
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:37 PM
2 moms liked this
There is plenty of other ways to celebrate. If your not comfortable with sex. You could still have date (weather it be take out or going out) and talk. Reconnect and discuss what you need.
I recently went through something similar and by talking and being loving and cuddling we were able to reconnect.Valentines is not about sex but love. Plan g rated date night were you can reconnect and see where it goes :)
erin708
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:40 PM
We won't be either. I'm a surrogate and if I'm preggo we can't til we see a heartbeat which would be end of this month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rlk121909
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:50 PM
How is being a surrogate? I want to do it so badly but Dh is scared of the idea.

Quoting erin708:

We won't be either. I'm a surrogate and if I'm preggo we can't til we see a heartbeat which would be end of this month.
boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Don't feel bad. After I found out about OW, we didn't have sex for awhile, and he let me take the lead so he didn't push too far too fast, so I get where you're coming from. 

erin708
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:08 PM
I love it. I had one surrobaby in may and just had my second transfer for a new couple. I find out thurs if I'm preggo. Def do ur research before bringing it up to dh again.

Quoting rlk121909:

How is being a surrogate? I want to do it so badly but Dh is scared of the idea.

Quoting erin708:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nelliesmommy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Don't feel bad hun, it's his fault.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN