Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need some help......

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So, this morning I woke up super horny from an crazy dream I had. My bf had to leave for a side job this morning. But he will be back soon. I really want to have sex with him when he gets back.

The problem? He always does the same thing. He gets hard super easy so he's always hard before he even takes off his pants. So he just jams it in, no foreplay, not even a kiss. He thinks just because he has a big penis and can last a long time that he doesn't have to do anything else but stick it in and I should cum.

I need some passion, some touching, caressing, licking etc. I've tried talking to him about it, nothing changes. Help!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Replies (21-24):
xXVICKYXx
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Restrain him. Let him know you're fucking serious. If it doesn't change get someone else. When your sex life is shitty it starts to bleed into the rest of your life.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SassyLaLa85
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Tell him you want to act out your dream and tell him exactly what you want him to do.

susieQ680
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:05 PM

hum Ask him for a message please

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM
My DH was like that. I convinced him to be tied up, then I sat on his face making him eat me. I think he forgot how wonderful foreplay was, for the both of us. Now he always pleases me before he puts it in. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)