Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex...while the kids are sleep in our bed...

What are some of your thoughts...Go!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Replies (61-70):
KRIZZ25
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:57 PM
noonoonoonoo way ..
Qkala
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Not sharing your particular morals doesn't  mean NO morals. I am quite sure some would view your lifestyle as immoral.

Quoting Kchellejones330:

Below disgraceful. No morals.

RedSicilian411
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Why????

No No No

Gross

Kchellejones330
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol, so your husband slid in and out of you until he busted a nut, while your child was on your nipple?? Those two things should definitely be done separately.

Quoting Qkala:

Yes, certainly when they were just tiny babies. Well I didn't have sex but my husband often would. We kept the crib next to the bed so that when the baby woke up and wanted to be fed I could just reach out and pop them into bed with me to breast feed, (the side of the crib slid down to get them in and out) then after they were done I could pop them back to the crib without getting out of bed. Always fed them laying on my side. The crying baby would often wake up DH too. While I was feeding the baby my husband would often enter me from behind in spoon postion and  move back and forth gentely until he finished then drift off back to sleep. Not a word would be spoken. It was nice. We never did it after they were tiny baby age, like after 6-9 months old.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:54 PM

I just can't do it. I would not want to risk them seeing a big polar bear (there dad) mounting a tiny ballerina (there mom) ^_^ And besides I need more then a little quite sneaky time with my man ;) 

Kchellejones330
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Yeah, you'd be right, baby-daddy fucker, but you don't know me to say that... although, some things it sounds like you have going on in the bedroom needs to be limited... Lol, you must be mad since you approve of the nasty shit.

Quoting Qkala:

Not sharing your particular morals doesn't  mean NO morals. I am quite sure some would view your lifestyle as immoral.

Quoting Kchellejones330:

LilyFlair
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

wow you can think what you want, and I agree its not right, but attacking her isn't necessary.

Quoting Kchellejones330:

Yeah, you'd be right, baby-daddy fucker, but you don't know me to say that... although, some things it sounds like you have going on in the bedroom needs to be limited... Lol, you must be mad since you approve of the nasty shit.

Quoting Qkala:

Quoting Kchellejones330:

Kchellejones330
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:19 PM
I'll say whatever I want to whoever wants to speak to me out of line. I didn't attack her... she admits to letting her husband fuck her while her child is feeding but tells me people think I'm immoral. Lmao who are you weird people?

Quoting LilyFlair:

wow you can think what you want, and I agree its not right, but attacking her isn't necessary.

Quoting Kchellejones330:

Quoting Qkala:

Quoting Kchellejones330:

aJiG827
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:37 PM
3 moms liked this

She didn't speak to you out of line. YOU spoke to HER out of line. Calling her a baby-daddy fucker?? Um. He's her HUSBAND. WTF is wrong with you? You just come in here to bash people for fucking their husbands, just because YOU don't agree with how they do it? ffs. 

Quoting Kchellejones330:

I'll say whatever I want to whoever wants to speak to me out of line. I didn't attack her... she admits to letting her husband fuck her while her child is feeding but tells me people think I'm immoral. Lmao who are you weird people?

Quoting LilyFlair:

Quoting Kchellejones330:

Quoting Qkala:

Quoting Kchellejones330:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Yea, our kids sleep in our room, but in their own cribs they are young (14 months and 11 weeks) but the thought grosses me out

Quoting Anonymous:

Same here. Even when our son's crib was in our room we would have a blanket hanging over side of crib. He was never in our bed. And he was only in there the first 2 months. .

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope never.....we move to another room

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)