Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex...while the kids are sleep in our bed...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 124 Replies
What are some of your thoughts...Go!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:58 AM
2 moms liked this
Ew
selvie
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:11 AM

when my son was still young me and my husband done it several times and its fun... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:11 AM
3 moms liked this
that's what make kids think nasty thoughts at such a young agenot good parenting. Mite as well let kids be awake watching you with popcorn and soda.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:15 AM
1 mom liked this
When my son was less than 7 months old, that was the last time. We always moved to one side, then eventually to the floor. I would never do it if he was ever old enough to recognize what was going on if he had ever woken up. (he never did.)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope never.....we move to another room
newmommy9120
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:18 AM
Nooe
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Same here. Even when our son's crib was in our room we would have a blanket hanging over side of crib. He was never in our bed. And he was only in there the first 2 months. .

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope never.....we move to another room

Cheribomb
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Gross.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:21 AM
2 moms liked this
No ! Just No! Lol eew
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Qkala
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:51 AM

Yes, certainly when they were just tiny babies. Well I didn't have sex but my husband often would. We kept the crib next to the bed so that when the baby woke up and wanted to be fed I could just reach out and pop them into bed with me to breast feed, (the side of the crib slid down to get them in and out) then after they were done I could pop them back to the crib without getting out of bed. Always fed them laying on my side. The crying baby would often wake up DH too. While I was feeding the baby my husband would often enter me from behind in spoon postion and  move back and forth gentely until he finished then drift off back to sleep. Not a word would be spoken. It was nice. We never did it after they were tiny baby age, like after 6-9 months old.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN