Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex...while the kids are sleep in our bed...

What are some of your thoughts...Go!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Replies (121-124):
Kchellejones330
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:23 PM
And clearly I know you can't vouch for saying people think everything I do is immoral you freak creep. U said PEOPLE MAY THINK THINGS I DO ARE IMMORAL........ WHICH first of all I do not give a fuck. Second, I'm not doing Jack shit that is immoral.. that's all u boo boo.

Quoting Kchellejones330:

NEITHER OF US IS MUSLIM YOU CRAZY INSANE MANIAC.... You must be delusional EVERYBODY saw it. Point period BLLLLLLLLANK. Fucking your husband while your seed is sucking you titty is disgusting. You sick demented person. Ugh you sicken me. I mean that is literally perverted.

Quoting Qkala:

Well first telling lies about what others have said doesn't help create a civil discussion. No place will you find where I said "people think everything you do is immoral". However I am 100% certain that I could find some culture or group whose morals are so different than yours that they would find some aspects of your life immoral. For example did you and your husband sign a marriage contract in front of an Imam as is required for the marriage to recognized by God in the Muslim religion? No? well then certain very conservative muslim sects would say that you are not actually married and immoraly living in sin. The point I was making is that different people have different morals and not sharing YOUR morals does not indicate a lack of morals.

Quoting Kchellejones330:

Oh, I know. Lol I'm just saying I can't believe she said she was so sure people think everything I do is immoral. Lol I'm married to a man I do not abuse my child, smoke crack, OR have sex with my daughter in our bed.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gigis1
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:28 PM

as long as you arent very close to them n they are asleep, hopefully on a king size bed or cali king :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:38 PM
How ignorant and daft can you be?? She never said you were Muslim, but used that as an example of how differing cultures could view your lifestyle as immoral! And for the record, immorality is ones perception and opinion. What onee person views as immoral, may not be to someone else. Also, I happen to believe cussing and insults as immoral and rude, so yes, you are immoral!!

Quoting Kchellejones330:

NEITHER OF US IS MUSLIM YOU CRAZY INSANE MANIAC.... You must be delusional EVERYBODY saw it. Point period BLLLLLLLLANK. Fucking your husband while your seed is sucking you titty is disgusting. You sick demented person. Ugh you sicken me. I mean that is literally perverted.

Quoting Qkala:

Well first telling lies about what others have said doesn't help create a civil discussion. No place will you find where I said "people think everything you do is immoral". However I am 100% certain that I could find some culture or group whose morals are so different than yours that they would find some aspects of your life immoral. For example did you and your husband sign a marriage contract in front of an Imam as is required for the marriage to recognized by God in the Muslim religion? No? well then certain very conservative muslim sects would say that you are not actually married and immoraly living in sin. The point I was making is that different people have different morals and not sharing YOUR morals does not indicate a lack of morals.

Quoting Kchellejones330:

Oh, I know. Lol I'm just saying I can't believe she said she was so sure people think everything I do is immoral. Lol I'm married to a man I do not abuse my child, smoke crack, OR have sex with my daughter in our bed.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Hi everyone,

This post is now locked.

Please do not personally insult members or fight in the group.

If you have any questions about locked or deleted posts, or if you have a question about the group rules, please send a message to The Cafe Group Admin Team.

Thank you for being a member of this group!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN