Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex...while the kids are sleep in our bed...

What are some of your thoughts...Go!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM
that does sound gross an I sure what it do that but hey if you have to do that that you have to do it that way because having babies it's not easy to have time for yourself especially since you had twins and if or they are preemies

Quoting Qkala:

(shrug) OK. The mom that told me about this forum and invited me here told me that most the women were wonderful but that there were a few narrow minded with limited life experience and bad manners.

Quoting Beauty91805:

That's not exactly news. And still doesn't change the fact that I think it's disgusting.

nicole2884
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:16 PM
The fact that you need to ask is sad. Go to another room
Doesn't matter how old they are
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hunnybunny2001
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:37 PM

GROSS!  Nope kids are in their rooms and our door is shut and locked. Really do not want to have to explain to my kids why daddy is looking at mommy down there Does not matter how old they are just wrong

MrsHiggins123
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:19 PM
8 moms liked this
Not a biggie to me. I kinda take issue with people throwing around "gross" "wrong" and "bad parenting. " I don't really see how having sex with a sleeping, not-yet-cognitive infant in the same bed or room is abusive or gross.
And I just don't like the holier-than-thou attitude about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Never while he was in the bed, but he is beside the bed in his bed asleep.
groversbabe
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Well here what i think. I dont let my kids sleep in same bed as me because it hard to get them out of it when they are older. But a child under 2 yrs they dont understand what mom and dad are doing. Lot ppl make sex seem like it a dirty thing  when it is not. Hell that how you made baby in first place. Im not saying let em watch or anything. Sex should be a mom and dad time to relax have time alone together but goodness........these babies are not gonna know what going on or even remeber at that.

mamanay041010
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I often wonder how people in our society would do in other countries and cultures.. just a thought. People living in villages with little privacy who somehow still manage to have marriages and children. . And you dont see little village kids going around the village trying to "get it on" lol.. anyhow I personally couldn't get in the mood for sex with a child in bed with me.. I would be focused on the simple fact that my baby is next to me. My daughter however did have a crib in my room and I had sex with her father while she slept in her crib.. nut there have been many co-sleeping night when he and I have snuck to the couch or the laundry room in the basement :) or "movie nights" in the living room where we sneak off while shes sleep on the couch.. I dont find a couple having sex while a child is sleeping in a separate bed deploreable but I can understand how others might not want to do it. As far as an infant in the bed with me I would just be too worried its dangerous for anyone to do.. im more worried about sleeping with a little baby safely than getting some. Shoot im pregnant now and I worry about co sleeping safely more than how we'll manage sex with a newborn in our room we can always ask my mom to watch the baby :). I wouldn't call someone a bad parent for it its just not something I'd do.. nut I would find it in bad parenting favor to have sex with an older child in the room or a child that isnt sleeping I know people who do that and I think thats highly inappropriate
mamalove619
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:59 PM
No, not in bed with me. My DD was in her bassinett or crib. But, we dont do it with her in the room anymore we just did it when she.was a newborn cause we lived with my parents and didnt have anywhere else to go.
Alwayscheerful
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Not good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:17 PM
I dont find it a turn on or anything, but we have when he was still a newborn. We have a kingsized bed, DS was at the head and we were at the foot. I made sure he was faced away. lol, did creep me out a bit. As he got older and moved to his crib (in our room) we did it on the couch more often. If we did in the middle of the night, I draped one of his blankets over the side of his crib temporarily.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)