Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex...while the kids are sleep in our bed...

What are some of your thoughts...Go!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Replies (71-80):
Cofybrn41
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
How can some of u say ewww? Ur not always going to have that free time when they're not home. So, u have to emphasizing when they are sleep now, this doesn't for u to be wild as if they wasn't there. But, u hv to be quiet at some aspect bout it. So, when do u thnk you are suppose to hv tht mommy & daddy time?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cofybrn41
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Opps!!!!! Tht is gross, u should've read the question bttr
Kchellejones330
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Mommy and daddy time, right?? So why would the child be laying next to you? I mean spice it up & take it to the balcony... but right next to the child? Smh

Quoting Cofybrn41:

How can some of u say ewww? Ur not always going to have that free time when they're not home. So, u have to emphasizing when they are sleep now, this doesn't for u to be wild as if they wasn't there. But, u hv to be quiet at some aspect bout it. So, when do u thnk you are suppose to hv tht mommy & daddy time?

SassyLaLa85
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Sorry no.

butcher
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM

if u have sex with ur child in the room...even if a newborn its fucking sick and wrong. it pisses me off that people do that!!!

aprilsalcro
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Oh geez, because other care if you're pissed off at them

Quoting butcher:

if u have sex with ur child in the room...even if a newborn its fucking sick and wrong. it pisses me off that people do that!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
OMG! A sleeping newborn in their crib is no big deal! We have a houseful of kids so there is nowhere else to go. And I'm certainly not going to destroy the beautiful, loving relationship we have because our baby is asleep in his crib, in our room. Apparently, there's a lot of judgemental, name-calling prudes on this group! lol!

Quoting butcher:

kayandjsmom
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

In the same bed? Never. I could never even concentrate on sex with my child in the same bed. If our child fell asleep with us and we wanted to have sex we would go to the living room or something. But usually if a baby had to sleep with us it was a late night and we were too tired to even think about sex because putting them in the bed with us was a last resort.

MsElle
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM
I just threw up in my mouth at the thought. How could anyone even have and desire to engage in intercourse while a precious, innocent infant is in the bed? That is seriously perverted, selfish and lazy.
AleaKat
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Never!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN