Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex...while the kids are sleep in our bed...

What are some of your thoughts...Go!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Replies (81-90):
lisajo76
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:59 PM
No way!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Nasty. Can be seen as sexual abuse. If I found out that someone was doing that, I'd be breaking off the friendship.

mrswynn88
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:05 PM
well we dont have kids yet but once we do no i will not have sex with my child in our bed to me its gross but to each their own
937mrsweaver
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM
So sick and disgusting!!!!!! Ewwww god no I won't do it if my son is in the room in his own bed!!!
937mrsweaver
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:42 PM
U go to a diff room u fuckin sicko!!! U need serious help if u thinks it ok to have sex while your kid is next to u!! People like u are why this world is fucjed up!!!!! God your disgusting!!! I feel sorry for your kid! U need to seek help if u were my friend and I heard u say that I'd report your ass so fast to children services!!!!

Quoting Cofybrn41:

How can some of u say ewww? Ur not always going to have that free time when they're not home. So, u have to emphasizing when they are sleep now, this doesn't for u to be wild as if they wasn't there. But, u hv to be quiet at some aspect bout it. So, when do u thnk you are suppose to hv tht mommy & daddy time?

937mrsweaver
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Omg ur sick u should b shot for doing that! U need help!!!!!!!! Omg this bugs me so bad! Wtf is your prob?!? U couldn't wait?!?! Oh u nasty horrible person!!!!!!

Quoting Kchellejones330:

Lol, so your husband slid in and out of you until he busted a nut, while your child was on your nipple?? Those two things should definitely be done separately.

Quoting Qkala:

Yes, certainly when they were just tiny babies. Well I didn't have sex but my husband often would. We kept the crib next to the bed so that when the baby woke up and wanted to be fed I could just reach out and pop them into bed with me to breast feed, (the side of the crib slid down to get them in and out) then after they were done I could pop them back to the crib without getting out of bed. Always fed them laying on my side. The crying baby would often wake up DH too. While I was feeding the baby my husband would often enter me from behind in spoon postion and  move back and forth gentely until he finished then drift off back to sleep. Not a word would be spoken. It was nice. We never did it after they were tiny baby age, like after 6-9 months old.

Eve-marie
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Do it in another room. The crib was in our room but as long as he was awake, or in our bed, we went out.
Alejandra10
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Nope we did when he was under 1 but he would sleep like a rock. But after no we moved him to the crib and he never sees a thing
Dee0886
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:58 PM

No way I could do it with the kids IN bed with us...that just seems wrong.

When they are babies and maybe in a bassenet or crib in the same room is another story as long as they're asleep.....but definitely not while they're in the bed...no matter the age. ick

BabyBump298
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree!!

Quoting mommytryinnum4:

I totally agree!! That is one of the most disgusting things i heard...yea let my baby suck on my tit while me and my husband get off....thats just wrong and gross!!

Quoting Beauty91805:

I'm sorry but thats disgusting!

Quoting Qkala:

Yes, certainly when they were just tiny babies. Well I didn't have sex but my husband often would. We kept the crib next to the bed so that when the baby woke up and wanted to be fed I could just reach out and pop them into bed with me to breast feed, (the side of the crib slid down to get them in and out) then after they were done I could pop them back to the crib without getting out of bed. Always fed them laying on my side. The crying baby would often wake up DH too. While I was feeding the baby my husband would often enter me from behind in spoon postion and  move back and forth gentely until he finished then drift off back to sleep. Not a word would be spoken. It was nice. We never did it after they were tiny baby age, like after 6-9 months old.

CafeMom Tickers

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN