Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Squirting, fountain girl, super-juiced... it is called many names for women who leak lots of cum or who literally ejaculate at climax the same way a man does. I feel sooo privileged to know that my man and every man before him is absolutely inundated with my "squirting" feature. Men are so turned on by this that some will "stand at attention" and leak precum in their pants just being around me! Passionate lovemaking as a result of an emotional connection activates this sexual feature and requires the need to protect the mattress!

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:18 AM
Replies (71-77):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM
No female ejaculation which come from the female prostate or skene gland is thick and white. The clear fluid that squirts is from the bladder and is urine. The skene gland does not have anywhere to store that much fluid. The problem is that people think female ejaculation is the same as squirting which it is not. Most women don't have a clue how their own body works. Most studies have shown that the majority of women that claimed to squirt were just squirting urine.

Quoting kitty8199:

It comes from the urethra. From skene gland in the lower portion of the urethra. Skene gland is the female equivalent of a prostate. The fluid is similar. It doesn't come from the bladder. That would make it urine.

Not all women have them, that's why not all women can.
I thought you said your researched this.
Quoting Anonymous:

Same hole as what? Semen has trace amounts of urine because it's one hole. Women do not pee through their vagina. If this comes from your urethra it is urine. Every study I have read says it's urine which is why every women always describes it as pressure and feeling like they need to pee.

Quoting kitty8199:

It comes out the same hole. It has trace amounts like semen does. You may want to brush up on that science

Quoting Anonymous:

I am basing my statement on science. Studies were done and for the most part, the liquid was at least part urine, if not all.

Quoting kitty8199:

Its not urine. If it is urine you're not doing it right

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree.  It grosses me out.  I just don't want pee in my bed.  It's gross, and who wants that?  What man is comfortable and turned on by a woman squirting pee at them?

If it were not urine, I could *maybe* see the sexy factor.  But as it is, I don't see how peeing on your partner is sexy.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know right? Just what I want happening in my bed when I get laid. Piss. Women make such a big fucking deal outta this. Sorry but, I don't think squirting piss everywhere is sexy.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have read that studies were done and that its got urine in it. Imo its gross.

kitty8199
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Female ejaculation is squirting. Squirting is just slang, that isn't medical terminology there. I can and it is milky and sometimes will come out with force. You keep saying "most studies", I seriously doubt you've read "most studies" on this.
Especially since when I said it comes out the same hole you said "women don't pee through their vagina".
When I explained the anatomy, you went and googled, then basically regurgitated what I said.

Nice save
Quoting Anonymous:

No female ejaculation which come from the female prostate or skene gland is thick and white. The clear fluid that squirts is from the bladder and is urine. The skene gland does not have anywhere to store that much fluid. The problem is that people think female ejaculation is the same as squirting which it is not. Most women don't have a clue how their own body works. Most studies have shown that the majority of women that claimed to squirt were just squirting urine.

Quoting kitty8199:

It comes from the urethra. From skene gland in the lower portion of the urethra. Skene gland is the female equivalent of a prostate. The fluid is similar. It doesn't come from the bladder. That would make it urine.

Quoting Anonymous:

Same hole as what? Semen has trace amounts of urine because it's one hole. Women do not pee through their vagina. If this comes from your urethra it is urine. Every study I have read says it's urine which is why every women always describes it as pressure and feeling like they need to pee.

Quoting kitty8199:

It comes out the same hole. It has trace amounts like semen does. You may want to brush up on that science

Quoting Anonymous:

I am basing my statement on science. Studies were done and for the most part, the liquid was at least part urine, if not all.

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree.  It grosses me out.  I just don't want pee in my bed.  It's gross, and who wants that?  What man is comfortable and turned on by a woman squirting pee at them?

If it were not urine, I could *maybe* see the sexy factor.  But as it is, I don't see how peeing on your partner is sexy.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know right? Just what I want happening in my bed when I get laid. Piss. Women make such a big fucking deal outta this. Sorry but, I don't think squirting piss everywhere is sexy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:08 PM
No googling. Just confining which hole you're talking about. You'd be surprised how many women on CM do think they urinate from their vagina!

Quoting kitty8199:

Female ejaculation is squirting. Squirting is just slang, that isn't medical terminology there. I can and it is milky and sometimes will come out with force. You keep saying "most studies", I seriously doubt you've read "most studies" on this.
Especially since when I said it comes out the same hole you said "women don't pee through their vagina".
When I explained the anatomy, you went and googled, then basically regurgitated what I said.

Nice save
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

kitty8199
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:12 PM
People actually think that? Wow

Quoting Anonymous:

No googling. Just confining which hole you're talking about. You'd be surprised how many women on CM do think they urinate from their vagina!

Quoting kitty8199:

Nice save
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WarriorGirl
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM

@ Anonymous #1 - First, we should all get on the same page and understand that each of us have a different interpretation of what squirting means. While some of us define squirting as a release of urine during arousal, others (like myself) refer to it as the female ejaculation. Therefore, this post refers exclusively to a woman who has the unique ability, whether controlled or not, to produce a female ejaculate, which is a considerable amount of lubricant that is similar to that of a man.

This ejaculation comes from women who's skenes are bigger than most women. As is with the female anatomy in general, this gland is uniquely different in each of us. Also, because of its close proximity to the urethra, it is true that the ejaculate may have trace amounts of urine in it. In addition to this, while the majority of women produce a clear lubricant, there are some women whose skene gland produces a mildly translucent lubricant. So there is nothing written in stone proving that the skene produces only clear. So I disagree with you here Anonymous #1.

WarriorGirl
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:37 PM

I agree with you Kitty, you are on key and seem to have taken time to search through reliable-based sources!

kitty8199
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM
I can do it too. That's what made me look. I thought I peed. My ex was like no you squirt. He said it smelled different

Quoting WarriorGirl:

I agree with you Kitty, you are on key and seem to have taken time to search through reliable-based sources!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN