Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband enjoys sucking my breast with breast milk

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 128 Replies
3 moms liked this
I kno this is kind of wierd but i just had a baby a 2 weeks ago.and me and my husband have been four playing everything else except vagina sex since i dont want to get pregnant again and im still healing well he is so turned on by my breast and just keeps sucking on them with breast milk in them..he actually likes the taste of it...this is a complete turn on for us....has anyone else tried this before...please tell me im not the only one
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. Mine hurt too much.
MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:06 PM
12 moms liked this

There is nothing wrong with that, I mean some men don't prefer it but shit that is your man. If it makes him happy I would give it to him all day ^_^ 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:39 PM
8 moms liked this

I'm still nursing my 7 month old, and my DH loves my breastmilk. It's a big turn on for both of us when he sucks on my nipples during sex. It's a very primal thing. 

shelyn1975
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:50 PM
3 moms liked this

Your not the only one! :-)

After both of my pregnancies I breastfed and my husband would suck on my nipples once and a while. He liked the taste and it was a turn on for both of us too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:58 PM

He would suck a little but not full out nurse. It was hot

MommyofSoso
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep dh likes it. Nothing wrong with it.
Monsita
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:09 PM

sexy

bear.katten
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:12 PM
4 moms liked this
This is just weird to me... I dont think I could nurse my son after DF "nursed", even for just a minute....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
There's a big difference between nursing your husband and letting him suck a little on your tits

Quoting bear.katten:

This is just weird to me... I dont think I could nurse my son after DF "nursed", even for just a minute....

bear.katten
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Yes there is but there is not much of a difference if he is DRINKING the milk, even just for like 30 seconds! This is how **I** feel and not a fact, of course.
If you like your DH drinking ANY amount of your breastmilk for ANY amount of time then, umm, more power to you......

Quoting Anonymous:

There's a big difference between nursing your husband and letting him suck a little on your tits

Quoting bear.katten:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)