Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband enjoys sucking my breast with breast milk

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I kno this is kind of wierd but i just had a baby a 2 weeks ago.and me and my husband have been four playing everything else except vagina sex since i dont want to get pregnant again and im still healing well he is so turned on by my breast and just keeps sucking on them with breast milk in them..he actually likes the taste of it...this is a complete turn on for us....has anyone else tried this before...please tell me im not the only one
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband and I loved it too.

Deddollar
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:08 PM
i have a 9 months old gal but my hubby sucks them like nothing.it feels horny.wow

Quoting Anonymous:

I kno this is kind of wierd but i just had a baby a 2 weeks ago.and me and my husband have been four playing everything else except vagina sex since i dont want to get pregnant again and im still healing well he is so turned on by my breast and just keeps sucking on them with breast milk in them..he actually likes the taste of it...this is a complete turn on for us....has anyone else tried this before...please tell me im not the only one

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:37 AM
I guess it's better than eating a sandwich during foreplay and crumbing prematurely...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM
I just had my baby 8 days ago, so we haven't been sexual yet. It sounds hot to me, though and hopefully I can get him to try it. I'm sure he will, though... he usually does anything I want him to.
katie023
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
oh wow two years?! I can't go without sex for more then a few weeks lol. What state do u live in? My bf has a brother he's cute lol

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Ugh! What I would give to know. I have been single for 2 years. My ds is 21 months and still nursing. I would love to have a man to explore how sexual my breast feel now. I never liked having them touched before but I feel like it would totally turn me on now. Lucky you Momma!!

GoldenLinds
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Lmao!! To say I'm dying is an understatement. I'm in Arkansas. Send him for a road trip;) lol!!

Quoting katie023:

oh wow two years?! I can't go without sex for more then a few weeks lol. What state do u live in? My bf has a brother he's cute lol

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Ugh! What I would give to know. I have been single for 2 years. My ds is 21 months and still nursing. I would love to have a man to explore how sexual my breast feel now. I never liked having them touched before but I feel like it would totally turn me on now. Lucky you Momma!!

katie023
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Haha I told him there was someone who "needed" him.. he said he was willing.. have you ever thought about just a f** buddie?

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Lmao!! To say I'm dying is an understatement. I'm in Arkansas. Send him for a road trip;) lol!!

Quoting katie023:

Quoting GoldenLinds:

wachala216
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:24 PM

my boyfriend does the same thing 2 my boobs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:36 PM

First I'd like to say, it's foreplay... Not being a bitch, just correcting you so you know. 

Second, I would be too creaped out to let my dh do that. 

IansMommy2012
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Ds is almost.1 and with out dh sucking on my breast and getting the milk out everyonce in a while I doubt is still be breastfeeding :) he helps in engorge me :) I love it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)